12 Vapes of Christmas Giveaway!! Check below for winners! Congrats to all!

Monthly Giveaways 12 Vapes of Christmas Giveaway!! Check below for winners! Congrats to all!

This topic contains 373 replies, has 374 voices, and was last updated by  Tiana_pine 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 374 total)
  • Author

IndoorSmokers

Congratulations Winners;
    Vsticking Kit (2) – James3319, KLO1320
    OFRF RDA (2) – Chuck M, Merupert4
    Crown 4 Tank – Steve Lyk
    Smok Stick V9 Kit – Lourck
    Pavinno Puro – Waynets
    Uwell Hypercar – XSYLUS
    Wismec reuleaux Tinker – andream42
    Crown 4 Kit Green – Skhilliard
    Crown 4 Kit Red – Brneyelaura
    ZB Go – mmgroves1
    Abay Kit – Hmaiden15
    Zamplebox 1 year sub – Briguy1991

12 Vapes of Christmas Giveaway! So just comment for a chance at all the vapes in the video!
    Rules:
    1. Must be subscribed to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL! http://www.youtube.com/indoorsmokers
    2. Like the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3K7YZuL-d4
    3. Comment using the term “Merry Vapemas” in your comment. ALSO Make sure to let me know what you want, If you need more info check my video above! ^^^^
    4. Make sure you comment only once! And thank Zamplebox for the chance at a ZB GO kit, an ABAY Kit, and the grand prize of Ejuice for a year!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS VAPESTA’S!

• This topic was modified 4 months ago by  Steve.
    • This topic was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  IndoorSmokers.

lunachic
    Participant

Awesome giveaway Merry Vapemas Everyone Thank you Zample box and all the other companies that have donated for this giveaway <3

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  lunachic.
    • This reply was modified 4 months ago by  lunachic.

johnaawilson
    Participant

thank you for the chance at one of these amazing prizes. Merry Vapemas everyone and good luck.

Jaymon541
    Participant

“Merry Vapemas I would just like to win anything thanks for doing give a ways

James3319
    Participant

Another amazing video and merry vapesmas to everyone

wicked_9
    Participant

merry christmas to all the vapsters i hope everyones safe for the halidays.

Domray
    Participant

Merry Vapemas vape vape vape

PandaMedic
    Participant

Merry vapemas!! Hope everyone stays safe and thanks zamplebox for the shot at the free stuff, love that puro cigar, thing is sweet!

Inej
    Participant

Merry Vapemas to all, and to all Vape Right. I love to win, well any of it.

Jay Freeze
    Participant

Merry Vapemas everybody! Just want to give a big thank you to Indoor Smokers for doing this special giveaway! I believe it is awesome how you always give back, man! Keep doing your thing, OV! 😎

P.S.
    I would be very satisfied with a mod, or the year round juice supply. If I were to win, of course. Thank you once again for the opportunity!

Mcaffee
    Participant

Merry Vapemas to you all.

Thank you to Zamplebox and all the sponsors for this Vapemas giveaway extravaganza.
    If I had to choose then I would go for the ZB GO kit, or the Uwell Crown kit.

Good luck to you all and have a great holiday.

timwellman
    Participant

Merry Vapemas! And ho ho ho hos! I want that red Uwell Crown 4!

Chuck
    Participant

Merry Vapemas to everyone.i would like any mode because i have only a vape pen sooo)))and thanks to Zamplebox /

Shaytexas
    Participant

Merry Vapemas Vapesta!!!! That Zbgo is awesome!

blue4386335
    Participant

Merry Vapemas Everyone hope you all have a good one i honestly would like Reuleaux Tinker really could use a new mod i have the smok mag but my display screen is broken so i cant adjust the wattage or anything but i have it set to where i can vape on it at least but in all honesty i wouldn’t mind winning any of that stuff except for the beginner stuff i’ve been vaping for over 5 years now and haven’t had a cigarette but still i want to wish you all a Merry Christmas Happy Holidays and a Merry Vapemas and enjoy yourselves tomorrow weather its just you or your family have a good one

The topic ‘12 Vapes of Christmas Giveaway!! Check below for winners! Congrats to all!’ is closed to new replies.