12 Vapes of Christmas Giveaway!! Check below for winners! Congrats to all!

Monthly Giveaways 12 Vapes of Christmas Giveaway!! Check below for winners! Congrats to all!

This topic contains 373 replies, has 374 voices, and was last updated by  Tiana_pine 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 374 total)
  • Author

diocco
    Participant

Merry Vapemas everyone and good luck.

Donjuanho
    Participant

Merry Vapemas Vapestas! I would like to win the Wismec Releaux Tinker Kit or the Crown 4 kit red or green 💥☁️🎅☁️💥

ZTaylor
    Participant

Merry Vapemas every one. I’d be happy with any of the items, I love vaping lol

FerociousWoody
    Participant

Merry Vapemas. I would love ejuice for a year or to try one of those Abays.

Dreamchaser
    Participant

Merry Vapemas.

Klo1320
    Participant

Merry Vapemas Vapestas!!! I would love to win any tank mod combo!!!! Be safe during this holiday season Vapestas!!!!

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  Klo1320.

SHANE. SUFC
    Participant

Merry vapemas one and all thanks to indoor smokers and zample box for the amazing prizes merry vapemas

Jerry_Joe
    Participant

Thanks to Zamplebox for the chance at a ZB GO kit, an ABAY Kit, and the grand prize of Ejuice for a year!

Bgrgaming87
    Participant

Marry Marry Vapmas! Awesome Giveaway thanks for chance to win thanks and Thanks to ZampleBox looks great, good luck everyone

xXBuckyXx
    Participant

Nothing better then waking up chrissy morning (Australia) to see theres a new indoorsmokers vid. Merry Vapemes.

DarthVaper970
    Participant

Merry Vapemas peeps!! Personally I.just want to quit smoking ciggs before my daughter comes into this world but money is very tight and I can’t afford a mod at the moment.. I personally am not picky and would appreciate whatever I received.. Have great holidays everybody and stay safe..

The_Bristol_Vaper
    Participant

Merry vapemas and thank you Zamplebox much appreciated. I would love to win the wisemec tinker or the crown kit or anything thanks for the opportunity too !

jabryant
    Participant

Merry Vapstamas Indoor Smokers and I would like to win the ZampleBox kit and eLiquid for a year

IBleedGreen
    Participant

Merry Vapemas Everyone!!! Would love a nice kit…. i am new to vaping and off cigarettes.. Thank you for the chance to win

SammyAL23
    Participant

Merry Vapemas! Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. Would love to win any mod and thank you zample box.

The topic ‘12 Vapes of Christmas Giveaway!! Check below for winners! Congrats to all!’ is closed to new replies.