12 Vapes of Christmas Giveaway!! Check below for winners! Congrats to all!

Monthly Giveaways 12 Vapes of Christmas Giveaway!! Check below for winners! Congrats to all!

This topic contains 373 replies, has 374 voices, and was last updated by  Tiana_pine 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 374 total)
  • Author

Jsolo
    Participant

MERRY VAPEMAS To Everyone & HappNewyear Vape On

jaysvapes21
    Participant

Merry Christmas everyone. I’ll take whatever I’m not stingy. Even I’m lucky enough to win

Genemaster
    Participant

G’day and “Merry Vapemas” hope your enjoying the cold, send some to ya mate here in this Great Southern Land, and ill have the green crown 4 kit cheers for the entertainment.

Merry Vapemas! I would like anything you would like to give me. Surprise me! Good luck everyone

LilithDeMorge79
    Participant

Hi I don’t rlly know what to say but hope luck is in my side

cpappa30
    Participant

Merry vapemas woot wooot

LimitlessVape
    Participant

The 12 vapes of christmas my true love gave to me! Merry Vapemas! #VapestaSquad. I hope everyone had a kickass holiday! Thanks for the chance to win something awesome!

Merry Vapemas To ALL! I would love to win the Tinker. Keep up the amazing video’s!! Love to watch them all! Thanks so much for doing this giveaway!

sheenab101
    Participant

Merry Vapemas! That zample box with the ZB go is awesome! Thanks for the chance to win something awesome I’d love to win any of it and have been really wanting a pod system thanks!

greatscot
    Participant

Merry vapemas to one and all, I may be Late for this giveaway but hey ho, God loves a vapor
    Happy new year when it comes and keep vaping

Commander Pan
    Participant

Awesome variety in this giveaway. Thank you indoor smokers and zample box and all other companies who donated to make this possible. Merry Vapemas!

I love red mods, so I’m hoping for that crown 4 in red, but I would be happy with any of those items if someone needs that particular one more. Thank you again, guys!

Raul01
    Participant

thank you for the chance at one of these amazing prizes. Merry Vapemas everyone and good luck.

rivgum
    Participant

Hey Chris hope you all had a Merry Vapemas! Thanks for doing the giveaways, shout out to Zamplebox! I am interested in the Crown 4, but anything won is a good day, take care!

Poc9k
    Participant

Merry Vapemas! And I’m not picky. I just Vaped it forward with some older stuff and looking to get something new or try out some new flavors. Vape on!

Shaiy007
    Participant

Happy new year!

The topic ‘12 Vapes of Christmas Giveaway!! Check below for winners! Congrats to all!’ is closed to new replies.