12 Vapes of Christmas Giveaway!! Check below for winners! Congrats to all!

Monthly Giveaways 12 Vapes of Christmas Giveaway!! Check below for winners! Congrats to all!

This topic contains 373 replies, has 374 voices, and was last updated by  Tiana_pine 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 374 total)
  • Author

VaPorrini
    Participant

“Merry Vapemas” Hopè I’m not too late at this Awesome opportunity 😆… I would be more than Happy to win any of the Devices in this Giveaway, but especially one of the Mods. with a Tank combo 👌😎… Thank You & “Hope You Have A Happy New Year” ✌

Crossman
    Participant

Merry Christmas vapeon vapsters thanks for the chance to win the 12 vapes of Christmas

jasmind
    Participant

Merry Vapemas! Starting vaping this year after quitting smoking and it has been great. I started with the Smok brand and have been loving my mod ever since. After watching your video, the Smok V9 still caught my eye. Hopefully, I’m not too late in entering since I’ve been shredding the mountains for a week now and lost wifi! After getting the notification from your channel, I watched it and had to enter. I hope y’all had a very great Christmas and dive into 2019 with a positive mindset. Good luck to all the vapesters!

Gamesyren
    Participant

Merry Vapemas everyone

40dogg
    Participant

Merry Vapemas everyone and thank you zamplebox for the great Vapemas gifts … I enjoy watching your reviews good sir keep up the great entertainment

peanut193
    Participant

Merry Vapemas i would lover either the crown 4 kit or the tinker

FrostyFreddie
    Participant

“Merry Vapemas” Hey I’m just getting home hope not to late. Happy New Years!

delores
    Participant

Hope I am not too late!!! Merry Belated Christmas!!. I would love to win anything!! One of your first subscribers!! We go way back to 2011!!!

slow cheetah
    Participant

MERRY VAPEMAS ALL YALLS! thanks indoor smokers for the chance to win cool stuff! I would LOVE TO HAVE that Tinker kit, or the green (or red) Uwell Crown Kit! OR the Smok Max V9 stick!!!!! Thanks guys!!!! Love’s ya!!!!

DBSquonks
    Participant

I swore I entered this. I cant find my comment anywhere. Anyway Merry Vapemas and Happy New Year. Everyone be safe

fonger415
    Participant

Merry Vapemas

Price21100
    Participant

Merry Vapemas! And happy new year! thanks Zamplebox for the chance at a ZB GO kit, an ABAY Kit, and the grand prize of Ejuice for a year! How awesome of you!

Brizzy1979
    Participant

Would love a v9 stick or samplebox merry vapemass

HanZedous
    Participant

Merry Vapemas everyone!! I would love to win anything! Thanks to Zamplebox and shoutout to the Zamplebox Family Lounge!

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  HanZedous. Reason: Forgot to specify that I wanted to win anything that y'all will give me and thank ZB

Kae
    Participant

Merry Vapemas!

The topic ‘12 Vapes of Christmas Giveaway!! Check below for winners! Congrats to all!’ is closed to new replies.