12 Vapes of Christmas Giveaway!! Check below for winners! Congrats to all!

Monthly Giveaways 12 Vapes of Christmas Giveaway!! Check below for winners! Congrats to all!

This topic contains 373 replies, has 374 voices, and was last updated by  Tiana_pine 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 361 through 374 (of 374 total)
  • Author

PlanetMonster
    Participant

Merry Vapemas

cp3cars
    Participant

Merry Vapemas

Brownlc123
    Participant

Merry Vapemas

I hope it was an awesome Christmas and a safe New Years. One of the ofrf tanks would be amazing, the crown 4 tank, zb pro kit or the year of e-juice.

Thanks for doing what you do. Keep up the great job guys. I thoroughly enjoy your channel.

ChrisLee
    Participant

hope im not to l8.
    Merry Vapemas!!! i would enjoy any of those mods. especially that Uwell crown mod. thanks for the chance

Crown Vapor
    Participant

Merry XMas vapors on the 12th day of Christmas my favorite Channel gave me Any thing for a gift would love. Lol

JJ74
    Participant

Merry Vapemas! ZB GO Kit or VSTICKING..

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  JJ74.

Bubba_108
    Participant

Merry vapemas too all. Really like that tinker box. Really enjoy your channel vape on bro!

Turtle D.
    Participant

Merry Vapemas !!!!! Thanks Zample box for a awesome chance to.win cool stuff !!! That year around juice sounds amazing i sure could use that

rockym56
    Participant

Merry Vapemas everyone!!! Thanks for the opportunity to win

nelsona99
    Participant

Merry Vapemas!! Thanks to ZampleBox and the other sponsors for making this giveaway and others possible! If I had to choose I would love to win the Vsticking mod with the graffiti print or possibly the Crown kit in green. Thanks for the chance to win!!

Beshig
    Participant

Merry Vapemas. I would like the Crown 4 kit in green.

cosmicsully
    Participant

Hey hey hey, Merry Vapemas to all and to all a good vape. Would love to have any of those complete kits your giving away especially one of the crown kit.

Strbck1013
    Participant

Belated Merry Vapemas. Would love the Crown tanks, mod, or anything not RBA. Thanks for the opportunity

Tiana_pine
    Participant

Merry Vapemas!!!
    Would love the Smok V9 max kit, or anything else really!!

The topic ‘12 Vapes of Christmas Giveaway!! Check below for winners! Congrats to all!’ is closed to new replies.