12 Vapes of Christmas Giveaway!! Check below for winners! Congrats to all!

Monthly Giveaways 12 Vapes of Christmas Giveaway!! Check below for winners! Congrats to all!

This topic contains 373 replies, has 374 voices, and was last updated by  Tiana_pine 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 374 total)
  • Author

TrinityElizabeth
    Participant

You’re the reason I started vaping! Thanks so much for all the work you’ve done this year! if I had to choose I would do the year supply of zamplebox. I have a hard time being able to get juice and it’s what’s keeping me from smoking, thanks so much for being amazing!! Marry Vapemas!!

Jason1976
    Participant

Marry Vapemas y’all
    I’m new to vaping so I would love any of the starter kits. Thanks for the great vids and hope y’all have a great Holiday

rawcatslurgeon
    Participant

“Merry Vapemas” The zample box sub would be my first choice, any other kit combo would be swell also.

TBallard35
    Participant

I would love the wismic tinker kit! My gpriv 2 recently broke and I’ve had nothing to vape on…. Thanks for the awesome content! And thank you, Zamplebox! Merry Vapemas!!!

Chuck M
    Participant

Merry Vapemas! Another year of great entertainment from you all. Thank you Zamplebox for your gifts to the fans. This Vapemas marks my third year of vaping and off smoking and I can’t thank you all enough for helping me do it.

All the best of the holiday season to you all!

tlf1
    Participant

I would love to win one of the kits but would be happy with anything. And thanks zamplebox for the chance to win

Bigcountry1000
    Participant

Merry Vapemes and thank you for the chance to win some great products. I could definitely use one of the crown 4 mods. Also want to thank Zamplebox. I started with Zamplebox on my journey to quit smoking and now I have hit the 1+ year mark.

Thewolf2k
    Participant

Thank you for another wonderful year of content. Merry Vapemas!

Monkeymomt
    Participant

Merry Vapemas To All. Thank you for such a wonderful chance to receive a present from The Vaping Santa!

Scottishjessica
    Participant

Hey Chris & all the vapesta gang and of course MERRY VAPEMAS to everyone as well! I would love to win a mod or anything to be honest! What a great opportunity with this amazzzing giveaway, so thanks to the Zamplebox boys for that! GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY & HAVE A LOVELY CHRISTMAS! XX

Erikshtc
    Participant

Thanks for all of the great content. Merry Vapemas everyone.

Tbjake99
    Participant

Merry Vapemas to you all! What a great year of reviews by you and the crew. Thanks for the chance to win. I’d love that ofrf gear rta or the crown 4 kit, oh of course the year of juice would be sick too. But beggers cant be choosers right…..I’d be more then happy winning anything from that sick selection. Good luck to everyone!

Cowboyzvapor86
    Participant

Merry Vapemas zbgo

Sizzle846971
    Participant

Hope you guys have a very merry vapemas and a happy vape year! Be safe out there!

zeus1168
    Participant

Merry Vapemas to all! Thank you Zamplebox and all the other vendors for the giveaway prizes. The Reuleaux Tinker looks good.

The topic ‘12 Vapes of Christmas Giveaway!! Check below for winners! Congrats to all!’ is closed to new replies.