Anyone else vape while…..

Vape Discussion Board Anyone else vape while…..

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bountyhunter66 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

TheHonestVaper
    Participant

Going number 2? Lol I do! Who else is in the club?

Steve

There is a technical term for that, it is called Vooping………………..

Mysterygirl
    Participant

Hey just a question I have a prince baby tank that leaks through air holes tryed two driffernt coils changed gasket on top fill and still leaks also both coils are completely sealed I checked them due to smoke coil issues and no promblem even tried to contact smok and no response it is on a 6 month warranty since I just got it 3 days ago and the company swagg sauce would return it and smok won’t respond I’m at a loss anyone able to help

Steve

Mysterygirl, have you tried a thicker vg based liquid? It is possible that your liquid is too thin and therefore it is leaking. You also don’t say how much it is leaking, it could just be condensation that builds up in the chimney and eventually works it’s way down through the air chamber via gravity. I would try a thicker liquid, like a 70vg/30pg or even an 80VG/20pg liquid and see if it still leaks. You could also try laying it on it’s side over night or when not in use.

Mysterygirl
    Participant

Hey Steve I used 70/30 and 80/20 after and 10 mins of not using it runs out the air holes like a fauset and I don’t lay it on it’s a baby Prince stick so I leave it up right

Steve

I don’t have that tank so I can say I have ever experienced that. It may just be a leaky tank, only thing I can suggest is to take it back where you bought it. I haven’t seen many reports of the Baby Beast tank being that leaky.

Mysterygirl
    Participant

Steve….I hear ya I ordered it from swagg sauce and they won’t take it back cause the box is open and of course smok won’t respond so I guess I’m a screwed lol thank you for trying to help

Steve

Mystergirl, I know that smok tanks are also compatible with other coils, I don’t remember which ones, but you could try other coils other than Smok. Sorry, I am not a fan of Smok stuff, I steer clear of their stuff, but I think there are other brands that fit in the Baby Beast tank. A google search might turn up some other brands.

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  Steve.

Mysterygirl
    Participant

Steve… I have a smok mag too. Never had a promblem but this baby prince tank sucks do I know I won’t be buying smok again lol

Steve

It happens, I have had my share of bad stuff over the years. That is why I tend to stick to my trusted brands, less disappointment.

Mysterygirl
    Participant

Steve…What brands do u use

Steve

I tend to stick with Innokin, Joyetech, Eleaf, Smoant. I haven’t had a bad product from them in quite awhile. I don’t buy a lot of hardware, I still think of this as cost savings, I stick to a $100 a month budget for all vaping stuff.

bountyhunter66
    Participant

1 thing I have found with leaking tanks is taking the rubber seal out and doing a complete cleaning of the metal and area of the tank. Once that is done replace the rubber making sure it is pressed down firmly. Close the air flow, fill the tank and turn upside down for the first fill.

I haven’t had a leak since I did this on any tank that was leaking. Its just getting that proper seal on the tank it seems.

Only other issue I have found is with *Clones* They might be 99% the same just cheaper but they leak.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.