best entry level rda for a g priv mod?

Tanks & Rebuildables best entry level rda for a g priv mod?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bradley 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

TheHonestVaper
    Participant

hey everyone! honest vaper here. ive been vaping for 4 or 5 months now and my g priv has treated me very well. even better since I got the baby prince tank with the mesh coils. awesome set up for a new vaper like myself. it did what it was supposed to do which was get me off ciggs completely and im never going back. the coils last me 2 weeks at 400 to 450 puffs a day according to the puff counter, but now im interested in trying out a rda and learning to build and was wondering whats a good quality entry level rda that would pair up nicely on my g priv? if anyone has any suggestions I would be very appreciative to see what you have to recommend? thanks guys!

• This topic was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by  Steve.

Steve

Sorry I don’t use RDA’s so can’t give you any advice from experience. What size tanks can the G-priv take? Not in a position to look up at the moment.

You will want to look for a single coil design and something with an easy to build deck. What price point are you looking for?

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by  Steve.

Steve

After a bit of research, as I do not own a G-priv mod, looks like you could use up to about 25mm RDA’s on it. Personally, the one RDA I looked at and if I would purchase one, it would be the Nudge 22mm by Wotofo and Suck My Mod. It has an easy build deck for beginners and even comes with a squonk pin should you decide to get into squonking also. But I think ease of building as a beginner is important and this has a very good build deck for beginners.

You did not state whether or not you have build supplies, I strongly suggest you pick up a Coil Master build kit, contains everything you need to build and also has a resistence checker as well.

TheHonestVaper
    Participant

Nvm…i just ordered the smoant battlestar rda. It was super cheap, and there was mainly good reviews about it. Post style looks easy to build simple coil builds on. Looks to me like it’s a great first rda. I have the baby prince tank on it and I believe it’s 28 or 26mm and it fits perfect and the rda I just ordered is a 24 so there won’t be any overhang issues. I never received a email telling me about your replies tho…i would have checked out what you suggested but like I said I received no email notifications about your replies and still haven’t.

Steve

Good luck with your RDA, I am glad you were able to find something you think you will like.

Bradley
    Participant

I’m a newbie to RDAs and I think the Drop or Drop Solo “Single coil” by Digiflavor/The Vapor Chronicles and the BTFC RDA by Augevape & VapnFagan are the most incredible user friendly RDAs that you could buy. Check them out sometime and see what you think. Best wishes!

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  Bradley.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.