Coil

Vape Discussion Board Coil

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Steve 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Tiren
    Participant

Is it worth getting an rba or a dripper ?

Steve

Depends on what you mean by worth it. Need more info to answer. What mod do you have? What kind of vaper are you, mtl or dl? What are you currently using?

Tiren
    Participant

Hi Steve, I have smok tpriv 3, I’m a dl vvaper, and I just use the q4 coils. And by worth it I guess I mean would it be a good idea to go the root instead of keep buying coils, also I’m a chef so I dont really get much time to go and get coils.

Steve

Well you have two choices and you would need to decide if they are worth it or not:

1. RDA- Rebuildable dripping atomizer, advantage is that you can change flavors quickly without having to drain a tank, all you would need to do is clean a drip well, and rewick a coil.

2. RTA- Rebuildable tank atomizer, this is basically a tank in which you don’t replace coils with stock coils, you have to build your own. Advantages are, not having to buy coils, kanthal and cotton are pretty cheap.

Building your own coils is very ecconomical as opposed to buying stock coils. You can get a 200ft spool of kanthal and a bag of cotton for about $15 on Amazon. You could also go the route of purchasing prebuilt coils which are just coils wrapped for you, those are still not a bad price but building your own would still be cheaper. Using RDA’s and RTA’s do take some knowledge and you have to make sure you are using good batteries that can handle your builds. Building takes some practice and if you go that route, I would suggest getting a build kit from Coil Master, it contains everything you need to build.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.