Eleaf Istick NOWOS Giveaway! Congrats to Gtoman70!

Monthly Giveaways Eleaf Istick NOWOS Giveaway! Congrats to Gtoman70!

This topic contains 186 replies, has 186 voices, and was last updated by  IndoorSmokers 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 187 total)
  • Author

Fireblood54
    Participant

Istick Nowos , what’s left to say,

Donjuanho
    Participant

Istick Nowos looks pretty badass!

Scottishjessica
    Participant

Hey Chris! Yet another great vid from @indoorsmokers! This ISTICK NOWOS looks cool, I don’t think that it would bother me about the screen not being that bright Love it! x

Boxer30
    Participant

I have been a HUGE indoor smokers fan. I loved the istick when I started vaping years ago and my husband STILL uses it. I love most of eleaf products. I would really appreciate the opportunity to win the istick NOWOS! Thank you! Sorry I’m an idiot and left out NOWOS my first comment.

Edgt
    Participant

As always great review!!

HanZedous
    Participant

I would love to have an eleaf Istick Nowos ! I would never need a different charger! My mod would match my galaxy note

Vital V
    Participant

Eleaf Istick NOWOS is nice and wonderfull device!

Dillon
    Participant

Istick NOWOS

Robbievapes
    Participant

Dayyymm! That Istick Nowos is gorgeous!
    Loving the content man! Sweet n salty for stoners😂😂

Wilsonscloud
    Participant

Istick NOWOS. It means NOWOrrieS…maybe.

Iankandy
    Participant

Istick Nowos

Justme
    Participant

I’d like to win the Eleaf Istick NOWOS, I’m anxious to try something with the mesh coils. Good luck to all who entered as well.

Mamadukes
    Participant

Would love to win the Eleaf istick nowos. Love your videos. Keep em coming. Happy Halloween

britzyb
    Participant

I’ve been wanting to try eleaf products especially this Istick Nowos! Thanks for the opportunity to get one on giveaway 🙂

HeatherJo_Vapes
    Participant

Love the look of the Eleaf Istick NOWOS… & that screen with the hidden buttons💜❤💙

The topic ‘Eleaf Istick NOWOS Giveaway! Congrats to Gtoman70!’ is closed to new replies.