FLAVOR BAN

Vape Discussion Board FLAVOR BAN

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Joshua 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

rawgster
    Participant

vape flavor ban going on what the hell can we do to stop it now.. I just heard that some stupid assholes bot spammed the fda where you can leave your comment. this site was a place where we could voice our opinion to let the fda know that just like everything in the world we too like a variety.. However out of the over 4oo,000 or so comments over 250,000 came from a bot telling the FDA to make all flavors illegal ban the all they say… WTF SO our we all now screwed.

Who Spammed the FDA With 250,000 Fake Comments?

Steve

Well we will just have to wait and see. We have to not give up and continue fighting for our right to have a safer alternative to smoking. You have to make sure you fight this with your votes, talk to you representatives and make sure that they are on the vaping communities side, if not then time to vote them out and put someone who supports us in. We vape, we vote!

rawgster
    Participant

This type of crap really pisses me off.
    Sorry but it does that and all the negative B.S. talk about fake bull shit news.
    Problem with it is the general public that does not know any better is buying it.

Steve

I think it makes all of the people who care about vaping and how it can help change people’s lives. I am highly upset, all we can do is fight for our rights the best way we know how. I personally don’t think there will be a flavor ban, nor do I think they could ever stop flavors from being sold. There is too much DIY stuff that is out there to do that. It just might mean that we end up getting our flavors and mixing our own flavors, but I will do all I can to not go back to smoking!

P2ery
    Participant

I posted in support on the FDA website. The flavors are what helped me quit smoking and I strongly voiced that. I really hope they do not ban this.

guMmib
    Participant

Hi there, i am from austria and in the eu we have no flavour ban. i do understand that this is not good for us-vapers.
    But in europe we have something called TPD2 and this means that liquids with nicotine can only be in 10 ml bottles and max. 20 mg of nicotine. that’s crap.

so if we are mixing juices on our own so we have to buy something that is called a “nicotine-shot”. it’s a 10 ml bottle with no flavour and 20 mg of nicotine. i do vape with 9 mg. so i have to buy 500 ml of juice without flavour and 41 nicotine shots.

with this thread i only wanted to tell you, that in europe we do have some stupid regulations aswell.

Sorry for my bad english.

greEetingZz guMmiB

Steve

Martin,

Your english is fine, I can understand you perfectly so no reason anyone else can’t. Both the US and Europe have some weird regulations on vaping I agree. At first when the TPD came out, we all thought that was bad but turns out that it isn’t as bad as we originally thought. I agree the 20mg and 10ml bottles makes no sense but the FDA is up to no good here in the USA. They really have been screwing the vapers over and it upsets me too. There isn’t a so called ban on flavors here yet and no one knows if that is what would happen, although there are cities who have already banned flavors. We as a vaping community have to stop screwing ourselves!! We need packaging that is NOT appealing to children, we need to not create products that are appealing to children, and we need to act like adults! I know that the vast majority of legit vaping companies do not want to market to children, but there are still too many that are in this market because they see $$ signs and a way to make a quick buck. We have to take matters into our own hands, support companies that support us and are helping to put a good light on vaping and not get the finger pointed at them because they make a liquid that has a juice box on it!

Joshua
    Participant

Tough luck living in places like LA i honestly think big tobacco is behind the flavor ban moovment i am seeing kick up i dont know what i would do without my bubble gums and cotton candys because tobacco flavors are disgusting to me at least

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.