From the V-finn to the devilkinn mod

Vaping Mods From the V-finn to the devilkinn mod

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  meeasley 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Tyler
    Participant

I started out using a little smok mod that i can’t even remember the name of. I was blowing through the coils and always getting spit back which was horrible. So i went to madvapes and got a v-finn kit. I really loved that joint! So it came with the baby prince tank so i decided after a month i would grab the tfv prince tank, screwed that joint on filled it with some homemade juice that i ended up hating. So i went to unscrew this joint and boom.. it kept spinning on the 510 connector and wouldnt come off.. :O i went to madvapes and showed them, we couldnt get my tank off so they lemme keep the coils that came with the tank, gave me a new tank, let me pick a new mod (devilkin) and gave me everything i needed (battery charger, batteries) all free for their product messing up. I love this devilkin and i really love how helpful the vaping community can be! The 510 broke the first time i put that tank on! Haha! Keep on vaping!

• This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Tyler.

Steve

Sad, a lot of manufacture’s are using cheap 510’s, a very important part of the mod! Glad you got it all worked out!

Tyler
    Participant

Yeah, hopefully if this one decides to break it will do it in the next 6 months haha!

Steve

I always try to make sure that I screw on my tanks gently, I have only had one 510 that got stripped, that was my Original Eleaf I-Stick 4 years ago. I hope this one hold out for you.

Tyler
    Participant

Yeah ive been being gentle lately! Thanks brotha!

meeasley
    Participant

I dig my Devilkin it is my first mod and it really rocks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.