IJoy review

Vape Discussion Board IJoy review

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Mob-Boss 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

BigDog1783
    Participant

I’m here and love the Ijoy diamond review!!!

P2ery
    Participant

I love your review of the iJoy Diamond Mini. I’ve actually had this in my shopping cart on a website for a few weeks LOL. It is definitely the next mod I plan on getting to replace my voopoo drag. Definitely looking to try something more ergonomic then the box.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by  P2ery.

itsjustbb
    Participant

That’s what she said!! Love the Ijoy Diamond mini!

Steve

Welcome to the forum guys, please try to keep topics on point, we have a thread to introduce yourself. Glad to see some new members on the new forum!

ocha
    Participant

HOOK me up with that diamond! THe Ijoy diamond of course~

smartinez0410
    Participant

I love your personality! Definitely would love to have this diamond mod…! It’s sexy and definitely blows massive clouds.

dextervallet
    Participant

I like the ijoy diamond. Looks really nice.

Superman
    Participant

I love the review on the iJoy diamond watch your videos everyday

moisescolindres
    Participant

The ijoy diamond mini looks absolutely amazing. I love the unique design and the colors.😍😍

QuietCody
    Participant

Would love to win, strapped for cash bc I’m a new daddy an could really use an upgrade either way love ya n good luck everyone

Mob-Boss
    Participant

I took a chance on the I-Joy Diamond/PD 270/234w & needless to say I was impressed.It’s like anything else in life,if one item doesn’t stand up to par we have a tendency to bad mouth the company or tell the world the item is garbage.surprisingly enough it hurts the industry itself.I’ve been lucky so far shopping on-line for the things I need.The pricing on-line is great also.I do go into vape shops once in a while but that’s about it.Compare for yourself with Vape shops/On-Line pricing.Steve

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.