Innokin Ares

Tanks & Rebuildables Innokin Ares

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Steve 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Steve

If you are looking to get into rebuilding and are a MTL vaper, I can’t say enough about the Innokin Ares RTA! This RTA comes with everything you need to start rebuilding and really is a truly superb MTL tank. I was never really into rebuilding, mainly because I didn’t have the time and just wanted to replace coils quickly and not have to mess around with building coils and wicking. This tank has changed my mind and I am really loving the rebuilding process now. The build deck is really easy to build on and you can build really quickly. I vape both MTL and DTL, but am mainly a MTL vaper, so if you are in the market for a great MTL tank, pick one of these up, can’t beat the price either!

TheHonestVaper
    Participant

I’m not too interested in a rta but I was wondering what RDA you would recommend for my first one to learn to build on. I have a smok g priv mod. I would appreciate your input. Thanks.

TheHonestVaper
    Participant

Nvm…i just ordered the smoant battlestar rda. It was super cheap, and there was mainly good reviews about it. Post style looks easy to build simple coil builds on. Looks to me like it’s a great first rda.

Steve

Going to bump this up to the top. If you are interested in getting into rebuildables and are an MTL vaper, I can’t say enough good things about this RTA, one of my favs and vape on one daily!

elmo01us
    Participant

Hey Steve I picked up one of these and am enjoying building coils etc. my question is I love Net’s and curious what kind of build would you recommend for this tank vaping naturally extracted tobacco

Steve

I like spaced coils, so I usually build about a 6 wrap spaced coil around a 3mm bit. My coils usually ohm out around .80 and they are perfect around 18 watts.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.