Questions for steve/ moderators

Forum Rules Questions for steve/ moderators

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Steve 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Mike
    Participant

Hey idk if there is a topic for asking the forum managers questions but I figured this could be it if not..i was wondering if their could be a main thread for coupon codes that participants can post known codes in. I have a few that I’d like to share if possible but it could all be overlooked if it’s in a thread that’s in a thread that’s in a thread if that makes sense.. if it’s possible then we could all post codes from sites we know or use or just know of for juices we haven’t tried but don’t want to spend premium money on trying a juice we’re not sure of. Anyone who has been vaping a long time knows how many juices you have to try in order to find one that you may like and I think it would give us all a chance to take a chance on other juices for a discounted price..

• This topic was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Steve.

Steve

I started a thread for one in the Vendor Deals part of the forum. Add them there.

Mike
    Participant

Ok I wasn’t sure if it was going to be strictly for vendors or not but thank you.

Steve

Nah, it can be for whatever we want. I just had a special spot created separately for vendors to post their stuff so it is easier to find. Coupon codes are always good, who doesn’t want to save some money? Just seemed like a logical place to put it. Thanks for the suggestion.

serena
    Participant

disclaimer new vaper here and this might sound dumb but what is the best vape mod to use with CBD vape oil? can i use any mod out there or do i need to stick with the small ones, i tried the aspire breeze 2 but wasn’t really a fan and had to refill that box every day and charge it often.

Steve

serena

disclaimer new vaper here and this might sound dumb but what is the best vape mod to use with CBD vape oil? can i use any mod out there or do i need to stick with the small ones, i tried the aspire breeze 2 but wasn’t really a fan and had to refill that box every day and charge it often.

Sorry serena, I don’t vape cbd oils, but you should not vape those at high wattages just like nic salts. So, probably want to keep those in pods and other low wattage tanks

Jesse3507
    Participant

When it comes to the monthly drawings how ddo you know when it ends and you was the winner?

Steve

Chris decides when the giveaways end and all winners are announced in the newsletter so make sure you are subscribed to that.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.