Recommend best starter kit

Vapes for Beginners Recommend best starter kit

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Steve 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Pet79
    Participant

What would you recommend as a starting kit for beginner? It’s been asked billion times but with new mods coming out all the time I struggled which best is actually the best. Thanks for taking your time to answer.

Steve

Thatdepends on what someone is looking for. Do they want to just vape and go without messing around with filling liquids or changing coils or not. Personally I reccommend to a smoker trying to quit something like the Innokin Kroma/Zenith tank combo. Good battery life with a simple tank.

Pet79
    Participant

Thanks for your input Steve. Funny enough I was looking at that set up only yesterday.

Steve

So what was your decision? Did you pick up a kit?

MelissaL
    Participant

When I quit smoking I bought 3 eleaf icares, my thought process was have more than one so I don’t have the excuse that something isn’t working/battery is dead/whatever which would give me a great excuse to go back to smoking! Worked for me but everyone is different. When I was ready to move up I bought an eleaf pico 25 that I used until I moved over to an RDA. Let us know what you decided and how it works out for you!

bountyhunter66
    Participant

I started vaping on a Genesys Egoking Mega V2 Starter Kit 80W. I then moved to a Jomo lite 40w mod. I have bought over 20 of these not just for myself but for friends as well to get them into vaping to give up the cigs. They are a great starter unit if you don’t want to go with the pens or pods.

Steve

I have never heard of the Genesys Egoking Mega V2, had to google it. I am not sure those are readily available everywhere certainly not here in the states, but looks like a nice little kit. My only concern is the one I looked up said it came with a Nickel coil and had some automated temperature control. Nickel wire and temperature control is not really for a beginner to use, I don’t even want to use Nickel coils, as those can be pretty harmful if vaped in wattage mode. Other than that, looks to me like a more powerful version on an Innokin T18 or Joyetech Ego AIO. Both also great choices for a beginning vaper.

DystopianDollhouse
    Participant

I started out with a USV-L Force Edition mod and a Cleito Exo tank. It was okay, and got me off cigarettes, but I wasn’t getting much flavor and the mod didn’t feel all that great in my hand. So three weeks later I got a Smok Mag 225 kit that came with a V12 Prince tank. Very happy with this kit. It works well, feels fantastic in my hand, has good vapor production, and great flavor. Especially with the mesh and quintuple coils. Also haven’t had any problem with leaks like I had with the Cleito Exo. I plan on staying with this set-up for a while.

elmo01us
    Participant

I just got a Innokin coolfire mini with the mini zenith and am liking it I wanted to get the kroma with the bigger tank but couldn’t find it in stock on a lot of places. If you know a good website that has them please let me know thanks

Steve

elmo01us
    Participant

Thanks a lot already ordered one

Steve

You’re welcome, it is a great little kit!

elmo01us
    Participant

Let me ask y’all this I’ve quit cigarettes for three weeks I started with a mig21 now I’ve got the Innokin cool fire which is giving me a lot better taste but I keep having off days I wonder if cause I quit smoking and I just need to give it time or vaping too much. I’ve tried to take breaks from it and keep a somewhat regular use like I did with smoking. Is there any tips or something else I can do to bring out my taste buds.

Steve

Sounds like you have Vaper’s Tongue, Vaper’s Tongue happens when you just can’t taste your eliquid. Generally this goes away on it’s own, you can help it by maybe vaping different flavors than what you have been vaping or vaping something stronger in flavor like a menthol juice. Vaping the same flavor every day can cause this, because your taste buds get used to the flavor. I generally change flavors every day, that way I vape something different daily, that seems to help me. Taking a break for a couple of weeks from a specific flavor helps also.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.