Too hot, too juicy

Vape Discussion Board Too hot, too juicy

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Steve 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

areff
    Participant

I started vaping couple months ago, with an ego1 (mouth to lung). Tried the two coils that came with it (1.0 & .5ohms). Lots of sputtering and leakage. (70/30 & 50/50 juices)
    Read that someone had good luck with a clr coil. Still gurgling and spitting.
    I’ve tried several tricks to clear it. Some work for a short time only.
    My biggest problem is the oily juice sensation and yukky taste in my mouth and lips. It’s like tasting juice right from the bottle. Not pleasant.
    I am now looking for a better setup.
    Cooler (temperature), no gurgling, spitting, leaking.
    I’m sure there’s stuff I could be doing differently to help minimize the problems (I’m a rookie right?) but I just want to move on at this point.
    Any suggestions? Thanks

• This topic was modified 8 months ago by  areff.

Steve

I am not familiar with the Ego One from Joyetech or the CL Coils the tank come with, but I do use the Joyetech Cubis tank and it has the tendancy to gurgle and also has some spitback at times. I am pretty sure that is happening because of the design of the tank and probably happens more when you use the 50/50 blend since it is thinner. I am afraid all you can do is try to clear the flooded coil by gently doing what I call the “power of Christ compels you” motion as if you were blessing something. That just happens to be the design of the tank. Joyetech prodects tend to gurgle alot especially after filling the tank, you could also try closing the airflow when you fill the tank, it might help some. Only thing I could suggest is a product that I know doesn’t have the gurgling and the flooding coils, and that would be the Innokin Zenith Tank or the Aspire Nautilus tank. Both of those tanks are great for mouth to lung vaping and should produce a cooler vape. I do not like a very hot or warm vape myself and I stick to coils and tanks that produce cooler vapes, I use an Aspire Nautilus tank everyday and have been using one for about 4 years and they are awesome tanks. Those tanks would probably work on your Ego One Mod, but probably would look so good, so you might want to check out a mod that those would look better on, the Innokin Zenith comes with a kit with the Innokin Kroma Mod and buying both in a kit would cost about $40 but it would be a good investment. I would stick to the 70vg/30pg juices as too thn can cause leaking or gurgling. Hope that helped.

areff
    Participant

Steve,
    Udaman! I’ve learned a bunch from your youtube vids. Love em!
    Thank you for the suggestions. I appreciate it!
    I do revert to the “christ move”. it’s the only thing that helps clear it quickly. haha
    Between the Innokin and Aspire, which do you think would run cooler? Better flavor? Is there a coil or any other recommendations?
    Thanks again, Steve

Steve

Areff, I have to tell you, that is not me in the video, that is indoorsmokers (Chris). I am and have been a moderator for the forums for about 5-6 years now with Chris. I can’t take credit for his videos, I am here because vaping changed my life and allowed me to quit smoking after 35 years of 2 packs a day. I am just giving back to the community through me being on the forum.

As far as cooler vape, I would have to say the Aspire Nautilus, with the 1,8ohm coils, the Nautilus tanks are perfect for mouth to lung vaping and I vape both mouth to lung and direct lung but I am mainly a mouth to lung vaper. The Nautilus tank is the tank that got me to quit and I use one daily. There is another product that got great reviews and is cheap, the Eleaf Basil kit is supposed to be a good mouth to lung vape also and is under $40 for both the mod and the tank.

areff
    Participant

OK, cool. Do you guys have a store associated? I’d rather give my money to you guys than some strangers lol.
    Thanks for giving back. It is appreciated!

Steve

No, I do not own any stores and if you want to help Chris, using links under his videos help. But I use some trusted vendors, vendors that were started by former smokers and now they serve the vaping community. Check out Mt Baker Vapor- http://www.mtbakervapor.com and http://www.myvaporstore.com, both have decent prices and great service!

areff
    Participant

OK. Thank you for your help, Steve. It’s a great help and I always want to support local people. Cheers

Steve

I hope you can find something that works better for you, I am sure there is something out there, just have to find it.

areff
    Participant

Couldn’t really figure out the appropriate mod to match the Nautilus (and my style) so went with your second choice, the Kroma with Zenith from Myvaporstore.com. Had the color I wanted (everyone doesn’t carry blue) for a good price. Can’t wait. Thanks for your timely help, Steve.

Steve

Awesome! I hope you enjoy it, it is getting great reviews! No problem, anytime I can help, it is what I am here for.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.