Vape Mail- What are you waiting on or what have you just received via Vapemail?

Vape Discussion Board Vape Mail- What are you waiting on or what have you just received via Vapemail?

This topic contains 48 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Steve 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Steve

I just picked up a Voopoo Drag, in black and silver. I don’t buy mods all the time, but I picked it up to celebrate my 2 year vapeaversary. So far, really loving it!

• This topic was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by  Steve.

tejas240
    Participant

I just got a Wismec Dual, it is shockingly small. I’m loving it.

Dirtywhiteboy
    Participant

I just received my first Zamplebox and I picked up the VGOD Elite RDA. I’m really enjoying them both.

rivgum
    Participant

I just ordered the Ijoy Diamond Mini, can’t wait to try out that mesh coil! I have been running the Smok AL85 and Zeus RTA. If the flavor on mesh coils is a good as an RTA I’ll be really happy!!

Steve

I have to say, mesh coils are on my list to try. Everyone is hyping them up so I need to see what the hype is all about.

P2ery
    Participant

I too am using the voopoo drag. It’s amazing and I have been using it for a year now. I use a Valyrian tank on mine and it is a wonderful combo.

Steve

Nice P2ery! I always heard good things about the Drag, so I decided to pick one up. I think so far after a couple of weeks, it is a nice solidly built mod.

Cajun Jason
    Participant

Just waiting on coils this week, but I been eyeing the Smok gpriv mini

Jeremy
    Participant

Just picked up the new mfeng snowwolf kit it’s pretty sweet I also grab a falcon tank to switch out for the wolf tank bc I like the falcon better it has the most amazing flavor for a sub ohm tank it’s nuts And yes the mesh coils are so amazing I do put them right up there with my rda’s and rta’s in the flavor cat. So u won’t be disappointed

RobOz420
    Participant

Just received my Freemax Pro mesh tank and it’s AWESOME…I aalso bought the 33 mesh coils and again awesome. Waiting on my Smoant Cylon to show it of properly.Think I’m gonna buy another Freemax Pro in blue to use on my Captain 20700 dual battery mod. I’m taking the prince off putting on a shelf. I’m officially off the Smok habit…lol Steve love your channel and your probably the biggest help to qutiing a 35yr icky stick habit. Your channel makes it fun to watch and learn about vaping.Thank you.

Steve

Rob, just have to clarify, I am not Indoorsmokers. That is Chris. I started following Chris way back in the days of him reviewing cigalikes such as V2 etc. We had another forum at epicecigreviews.com (EER) and I have been a moderator of that forum for years. Chris and I both want to help anyone who wants to quit smoking through vaping and I do my part through the forum and answering questions etc. Congrats on being smoke free, I just celebrated my 2 year vapeaversary last month, I struggled quitting for good and dual used for a few years and then finally was able to quit and haven’t looked back. Thanks for the support!

thevapingkatt
    Participant

I finally got some original and lemon Killer Kustard, it’s amazing. I also got some sample juice from Vape Wild when I ordered my new T8 baby beast coils.

longjon0425
    Participant

Waiting on my Smok Alien 220W with baby beast tank to come in.

Mike
    Participant

Waiting on a 120ml 0 mg spotlight rainbow nuggets by rip trippers for my voopoo gold drag mod and uforce sub ohm tank, and I just got 2 30ml 12mg’s of the same and my second ego aio eco in the past few weeks.

HHEAlaster13
    Participant

Waiting on the smok prince cobra comes 2mar can’t wait to give it a go

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.