Vape Mail- What are you waiting on or what have you just received via Vapemail?

Vape Discussion Board Vape Mail- What are you waiting on or what have you just received via Vapemail?

This topic contains 28 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  A1ex 11 hours, 19 minutes ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

tiffanystevens11
    Participant

I just bought a t-priv and I love it cigarette free for 2yrs.

VapesWild
    Participant

Im start with the smok v8 stick wasnt for me so i grabbed a smok alien 220 w and digging it but waiting on my falcon tank to come in and ill be as happy as a piggy in a blanket lol.

ToniaBetty16
    Participant

I just received the Horizon Tech Falcon tank, and it’s by far the best sub ohm tank I’ve ever used! Flavor is just as good as my rtas.

Steve

Have some coils for my Nautilus and Subtanks coming. Also have some juice from Mount Baker Vapor coming as well, Honey Berries, Wacky Taffy, Beast Treats, and Grape. MbV has been out of stock on quite a few of my favorite flavors for a month or so, they usually are not out that long. Found a new site for eliquids, I will probably place an order this week and update how things went before I recommend them to others.

Cajun Jason
    Participant

Just got triple mesh coils for the fireluke pro mesh, they are guzzling down jjuice like a leaking faucet, so I ordered 240 mils of juice . Should last a few weeks.

Toxic Shock
    Participant

I received my I-Priv mod from Vapemail. Awesome, free, I won. It is dark purple, I guess plum color. Way cool.
    Thank you Indoorsmokers.

mdorrett
    Participant

Just waiting for some new juice fro OMVapor and some new Q4 coils for my Stick Prince. They are havei g a hella of a sale right now. Up to 70% off. Got 130 dollars worth of juice for 40 bucks and free shipping! Check em out

Tljordan 79
    Participant

waiting on my dollar e juice box to come in can not wait to tried the apple watermelon 5ml at 6mg

VapenVixi
    Participant

Just joined the lounge, long time indoor Smoker toker fan.. mailbox awaits..

Steve

Awaits what? That is what this thread is about.

HSvape
    Participant

I just received the Freemax Pro Mesh and its not only gorgeous but it preforms amazingly. I’m using the double mesh coils.

DragonFire
    Participant

Most recent thing I got in the mail were some replacement coils for my Aspire K2 plus some drip tips from FastTech.

Only thing I’m waiting on at the moment is some of the Hometown Hero 100ml mystery juice. I’m hoping they send flavor(s) I’ll actually vape! Fingers crossed!

killerwatt
    Participant

I just received sum cool vape mails past couple of days: Got a Oumier Flash V1 mod I won in a giveaway! It’s alrite but probably sell it, I Really enjoying the other things I got which is a Nunchaku kit I been wantin since it 1st came out & it’s pretty sweet! I got a Falcon resin edition it’s really cool & much better than the original model that I’ve had since it 1st came out. Got sum triple mesh coils so I can Finally try em out cuz until now I’ve only been able to get the double but they are pretty badAss!

A1ex
    Participant

I’m waiting on slam piece from purge😤😤😤😤

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.