Vape Mail- What are you waiting on or what have you just received via Vapemail?

Vape Discussion Board Vape Mail- What are you waiting on or what have you just received via Vapemail?

This topic contains 44 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Rhody 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Steve

Have a bunch of Eliquids coming from Mt Baker Vapor- Honey Berries, Spurberry, Grape, and trying a Tabacco flavor for when I am enjoying a beer. Also have some coils for the Cubis and Nautilus tanks.

Also tried ordering from Eliquid.com- Have some liquids coming- Sour watermelon, Strawberry Struesel, Strawberry Cheesecake, and Peach Green Tea all 3mg and Max VG.

meeasley
    Participant

Iā€™m waiting on a Smok Rta so I can make some coils

philbh
    Participant

Just got the Pyro V2 RDTA. Very good flavor atty

Steve

Well, eliquid.com has some super service out of Las Vegas, I ordered Saturday afternoon and just got the text it was delivered to my PO Box this evening! Won’t get there till this weekend, but now to see how the eliquid is before I can give them a thumbs up!

Bradley
    Participant

Sweet! Please update us on how you like it! If it’s a good vape then I just might order some from their site. I know your PG sensitive but what flavors did you order?

Steve

They have alot of different brands, seems like they are like an eliquid wharehouse, but I ordered: Sour watermelon by Supreme Sourz, Strawberry Struesel by Baked Goods, Strawberry CheesecakeToke Juice, and Peach Green Tea by VGOD all 3mg and Max VG. They tossed in a free empty 30ml Unicorn bottle for my first order. Pricing is not bad, not the greatest but also not bad, all I ordered was in 60ml bottles, so 240ml for $50 and free shipping, not too bad of a deal. I will let you know how the juice is when I get it this weekend. The shipping sure surprised me!

Bradley
    Participant

Got in my first RDA the Pandora Delirium. Installed some prebuilt Buck Shot competition coils .20 ohm each. Vaping at 70 watts the metal gets hot very quickly and the metal base where the drip tip is if my lips touch that metal it will burn your lips if not careful. Might need to do some tinkering around with the coils as this is my first time using an RDA. Once I work out the kinks, mabe try different coils I’ll get it right and enjoy the vape. Its a learning process. Keep vaping! šŸ’ØšŸ’Ø

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Bradley.

Bradley
    Participant

Waiting on the new M-TRIPPLE mesh coils .2 ohm recommended 95 watts for my favorite sub ohm tank the Falcon!!..by HorizonTech! Its a juice guzzler but that wood pulp mixed with organic cotton brings the flavor over the top! RDA flavor with thick clouds! Yeah baby!!! They can’t deliver it fast enough! Gotta vape it!!!šŸ’ØšŸ’ØšŸ’Ø

Steve

Nice Bradley!

I liked that PGT from VGOD so much, found their website and found they had 60ml bottles on sale for $3, so I picked up 3 bottles and added a bottle of Cubano (Cuban Cigar) and a bottle of Luscious(Watermelon/Melon).

Bradley
    Participant

I’ve tried Watermelon/Melon by Luscious a 10ml sample bottle to fill my tank and it is absolutely delicious! I really believe you will have a wonderful vape experience! Keep vaping Steve!šŸ’ØšŸ’Ø

Bradley
    Participant

Drop Solo RDA from eightvape.com. The black Solo will look awesome on my Aegis Legend Stealth Black mod! Also waiting on my first juice samples from Sample Box! šŸ˜ŽāœŠšŸ’ØšŸ’ØšŸ’Ø

Steve

Finally received my order from VGOD, but doubt I will be ordering from them again. Order stayed processing for 10 days before it shipped, took them 2 days to respond to me with a response that said it will be 24-48 hours before someone will respond. Was not happy with that customer service so probably won’t be back.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Steve.

Steve

Have some stuff coming from MBV, 120ml of Dream Tea 12mg, 120ml of Honey Berries 12mg and 60ml of Wacky Taffy 12mg. Also have some Nautilus coils and Subtank coils coming.

Synphul
    Participant

I just got some juice in yesterday from VapeWild. 240ml of my adv, wrecking ball (banana, cream) and 60ml of kiwi berry. Placed an order last week same time as my VW order trying some juices from Om Vapors for the first time. They had 30ml bottles for cheap so picked up 4 of them. Blue harvest (blueberry, cheesecake, pie crust), chimera (strawberry banana milkshake), the tropics (pineapple upside down cake) and the cobra (strawberry ice cream, whipped cream, cake crumbs).

Rhody
    Participant

I am waiting on my new Voopoo Caliber to be delivered. So excited to try it out! I have some lemonomenon ejuice I cant wait to run through it

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.