Vaping 101

Vapes for Beginners Vaping 101

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Steve 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

TheHonestVaper
    Participant

BATTERY SAFETY IS A MUST!

Traezilla
    Participant

Looking to start. Not wanting the nicotine. I’m hearing bad business stuff about Voo Poo. What would be the best to start with? Something I could grow into?

Basically the full meal deal.

Steve

Traezilla, need more info to suggest something.

1. Are you currently a smoker?

2. If so, how much did you smoke?

3. What are you looking to achieve by vaping?

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  Steve.

Traezilla
    Participant

Didn’t smoke. I think vaping might keep me from snacking all the time.

Traezilla
    Participant

I was handed a mod at a party and blew some big clouds. Enjoyed the taste too.

Steve

Traezilla, I have to be honest, I think there would be better ways to keep from snacking. Vaping is still taking ingredients into your lungs that we don’t know are safe and I just don’t see why you would take the chance. Now, you say no nicotine, but in actuality, nicotine is an appetite suppressant. On another forum someone started vaping to lose weight, but I don’t think they were successful. I am kind of lost, as I don’t have any experience with using vaping for this purpose. I am not aware of any beginner pods that are zero nic. You would need to buy zero nicotine and fill a pod yourself. So you would need get a device, a tank or pod, and zero nic juice for something that you may not even like or may not even help. I don’t know what to say other than to give you my honest opinion, I would talk to your Doctor.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.