Voopoo Drag 2 Giveaway! Congrats to Thenursevapes

Monthly Giveaways Voopoo Drag 2 Giveaway! Congrats to Thenursevapes

This topic contains 205 replies, has 205 voices, and was last updated by  IndoorSmokers 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 206 total)
  • Author

IndoorSmokers

Giving away a Voopoo Drag 2 Kit!
    Rules:
    1. Must be subscribed to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL! http://www.youtube.com/indoorsmokers
    2. Like the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl5oWlCnZOU
    3. Comment using the term “Voopoo Drag 2” in your comment along with the color you want.

• This topic was modified 6 months ago by  Steve.
    • This topic was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  IndoorSmokers.

Nanette
    Participant

I’d definitely rock this one 👏🏼🤗

CARZWAUSAU
    Participant

Love my Voopoo Drag and would love a Voopoo Drag 2!!!!

Supreme_Vapor
    Participant

I would love the Voopoo Drag 2 !! it looks amazing and i like how they moved the atomizer slot to the center

Jbizzle1975
    Blocked

Can I get a Drag off that Voopoo 2?

Montemarino4
    Blocked

What’s going on Kelly’s indoor smokers channel!!?? Ahem!…I mean indoor smokers channel!! Lol. What’s up guys!!? Thanks so much for a shot at the Voopoo Drag 2!! I’ve always wanted the original but It never happened, I would most likely wet my man panties if I’m picked! Sorry, I get excited. Lol.

technicallydirect
    Participant

VOOPOO DRAG 2!!
    Oh my god! I have been rocking a VOOPOO Drag for 4 years now, and I love it. And when VOOPOO announced he Drag 2 on Instragram I got so hyped for it and telling everyone about it over and over. That firecloud color is actually the one I was looking at, I’m so stoked, good luck to everyone

Marcos0328
    Participant

Love your videos, that Voopoo Drag2 looking nice as fuck. I’ll be waiting for it down here in Florida. 💪💪💪

johnaawilson
    Participant

very nice mod. always liked the look of the drag. thanks for the chance at winning this.

StormCrow97
    Participant

I’d really like the Voopoo Drag 2, I’ve been wanting to get a new mod. The alien 220 I’ve been using is starting to go out and the drag is exactly what I’ve been looking for

Larkinollie
    Participant

Hey guys!I’ve been watching the channel for about a year or so now, always come to you guys for an honest and fin review on the latest stuff. Never entered before but the chance for a voopoo drag 2 is undeniably great! The first was an awesome but of kit when I first started gaping and that fire clad option looks the dogs balls!

djfrenchy36
    Participant

Voopoo Drag 2 looks like a winner. Would love to do a side-by-side with my OG Drag.

keebz
    Participant

Got the original Drag and love it! Would love to add this fine piece to my collection.

sexymomma2018
    Participant

Voopoo drag 2 looks awesome

delores
    Participant

I would love one of these Voopoo Drag 2.. I hope I win one day!!!

The topic ‘Voopoo Drag 2 Giveaway! Congrats to Thenursevapes’ is closed to new replies.