Voopoo Drag 2 Giveaway! Congrats to Thenursevapes

Monthly Giveaways Voopoo Drag 2 Giveaway! Congrats to Thenursevapes

This topic contains 205 replies, has 205 voices, and was last updated by  IndoorSmokers 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 206 total)
  • Author

Vterry008
    Participant

Voopoo Drag2 looks great, rounded and fit mode also love the new tank, i really need this in my life, i need some luck. Thanks indoorsmokers for the chance didnt fair well on voopoo tester needed giveaway cause im a nobody i guess lol.

Jonablake
    Participant

Would love the voopoo drag 2 never tried a voopoo product 🙂

Qtronix
    Participant

The Voopoo Drag 2 looks great! I need a new one after my Alien broke and I’m stuck with an even older one that doesn’t give me that effect I need, and this would def save my day!

CharlieDavid
    Participant

I’d love to have the Voopoo Drag 2!!

Billy Th3 Kid
    Participant

omg i need the Voopoo Drag 2 in my life plz !!!

jason
    Participant

Would love to win the voopoo drag 2

Gatordontplay417
    Participant

I really want to review this mod for my first review so much luck to everyone here. Peace out vapesters.

Sleesteve
    Participant

Hey brother as a trucker loved the road trip video the other day I watched where you did review while driving was awesome as you passed the semi. However would love opportunity at a nice looking mod as wife has a brother on a budget these days !thanks again for all the informative and helpful links and videos

Shane636
    Participant

Really liked this kit, especially the resin I bet the red one you’re giving away looks awesome. Hope to win!

Gtoman70
    Participant

Voopoo drag 2 sweet

Bruce Woods
    Participant

Love this Voopoo Drag 2. Thanks for the chance to win one!

pateralus9
    Participant

You guys are so great for offering so many giveaways, including this Voopoo Drag 2!

cosmicsully
    Participant

The Voopoo Drag 2 looks like a great Mod. It would be a real drag not to win it lol.

General Nuisance
    Participant

Would love to win the Voopoo Drag 2 Giveaway

NLGR
    Participant

Always watching,your always honest about what your advertising, voopoo drag 2 would be a great way for me to start I Watched you and your x when you guys were advertising note book that video convince me to stop smoking by starting with notebook and I bought the kroma A w / the zenith kit from innokin Even if I don’t win I just want to say thank you. you give Great information on everything and I have stopped smoking now for a little over a month now. Peace

The topic ‘Voopoo Drag 2 Giveaway! Congrats to Thenursevapes’ is closed to new replies.