Welcome to the Forum and Introduce Yourself

Forum Rules Welcome to the Forum and Introduce Yourself

This topic contains 269 replies, has 140 voices, and was last updated by  Steve 1 hour, 35 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 270 total)
  • Author

Steve

Welcome to the forum and welcome back to the vaping side!

jonfed24
    Participant

Hey guys, my name is Jon and I’ve been enjoying the Indoor Smokers YouTube channel for quite some time. I don’t know why I waited so long to jump on here but I’m happy I did!

Steve

Welcome Jon!

Jeronimofo
    Participant

Hello to you fellow vapstas! I’m hoping this is a friendly group and I’m also looking forward to learning more about vaping. I’ve been a long time smoker and just started vaping a week or so ago. I’m already feeling better. I think its a crime that vaping has gotten a bad rap and will help join the fight for rights. Thanks for reading if you did. Cheers.

Steve

Welcome to the forum! Glad you could join us!

Spool69
    Participant

Greetings everyone, another noob here! I’ve been vaping for 5 weeks now, after 27 years of smoking. Really looking forward to being a part of the community!

Steve

Welcome to the forum!

FrostyFreddie
    Participant

Hi everyone, I have been a big fan of Chris and Mike for a long time. I live down in Carme By The Sea, Calif….I have a question, how do I put a picture on my profile? I don’t seem to be able to figure it out.

Steve

Welcome Freddie!

I put a topic up on how to add an avatar here- https://vapelounge.club/forums/topic/how-to-add-an-avatar/

Eric1715
    Participant

Hi everyone my names eric i recently started vaping and quit cigarettes to make my self healthier and my wife also did the same and its healthier four kids to be around as well just started following indoorsmokers and lovin every video thanks everyone !

Steve

Welcome to the forum eric!

Avitalgreyjoy
    Participant

Hey guys and gals, I’m back into vaping after a couple years of a break from it. Looking forward to learning about new tech and eventually making a custom mod for myself.

Steve

Since you left no name, I guess I will just call you greyjoy. Welcome to the forum!

Vapenn_ravenn
    Participant

40 year old snooker of 20+ years. Vape and non smoker going on 4 now – thanks to an amazing community and great reviewers!

Steve

Welcome to the forum, you didn’t leave a name so I guess I will just call you Vapenn!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 270 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.