Welcome to the Forum and Introduce Yourself

Forum Rules Welcome to the Forum and Introduce Yourself

This topic contains 269 replies, has 140 voices, and was last updated by  Steve 19 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 270 total)
  • Author

Steve

Welcome Yeison!

Rhody
    Participant

Hi all! Aaron from IL. Just started vaping 3 weeks ago after smoking for 20 years. Haven’t had a cigarette since I started vaping. Looking forward to learning tips tricks from everyone and just having some good vaping conversations

Steve

Welcome Aaron, I am from Il also as you can tell from my avatar, I am a big McHawks fan. I will be watching those Mchawks very closely this season, they should be good! Congrats on the 3 weeks!

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Steve.

Josh5x5
    Participant

Hey guys I’m Josh from MA and I’m just transitioning to vaping but starting to love it

Steve

Welcome Josh!

sexymomma2018
    Participant

Hi my name is Layla. I’m from Pennsylvania. I’ve been vaping for almost 2 and a half years. Sadly it took my mother passing to get me to quit smoking cigarettes for good. I feel so much better since I quit

Steve

Welcome Layla!

Rhody
    Participant

I saw you were from IL Steve. My wife is McHawk. We both quit smoking at the same time and are now vaping together. I’m not into hockey much. The Bulls and Cubs are my teams

Steve

Awesome Aaron, if you and your wife are joining in on any giveaways/contests, you might want to disclose that upfront. Seems like funny business when two people posting from same IP, one logs off as I log on and only one introduces themself.

All good though, glad you both are vaping not smoking. All Chicago teams are my favorites. Welcome to both of you!

Mchawk0530
    Participant

Hi Steve! I’m Megan Aaron’s (Rhody) wife. As he stated we are new to vaping. Smoked since high school so about *cough,cough* 20 yrs. For the last few years I truly hated it but could never quite get away from the addiction. I feel very fortunate to have a friend introduce us to vaping. And now Aaron and I are addicted to Indoor Smokers and Vape Lounge!!!!❤💨
    Oh my username is a combination of my maiden name (McCormick) and my married last name (Hawkins) but I do think the Blackhawks are awesome!

Steve

Welcome Megan! I think it is great that you both quit smoking through vaping! That is what this is all about! I have been with Chris (indoorsmokers) since the beginning, I was a smoker back then, been almost 2 1/2 years aince my last cig. Welcome to the forum!

Mchawk0530
    Participant

How do we post a picture on our profile?

Steve

In the forum rules there is a thread on how to create an avatar. It is in your advanced profile settings, you need to create Gravatar account also

Mchawk0530
    Participant

Sorry about the confusion! I was having issues getting registered and he logged off to help me! I promise we are 2 people, lol!!

Goonsquad12
    Participant

Hello I am Myka from the Seattle area aand 50 yrs been a smoker for over30 yrs and quit like 7yrs ago and been vaping ever since and its been the best decision ever.I like the fact I don’t cough anymore or smell like smoke awesome.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 270 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.