Welcome to the Forum and Introduce Yourself

Forum Rules Welcome to the Forum and Introduce Yourself

This topic contains 226 replies, has 122 voices, and was last updated by  Booda 1 hour, 57 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 227 total)
  • Author

Steve

Welcome to the forum Myka!

Slacker777
    Participant

Hello everyone, I’m Shawn from Kansas. I started vaping back in 2014 because I didn’t have a hookah anymore, I was not a cigarette smoke just the hookah. I also got my best friend off cigarettes by talking him into vaping, and he is 4 years without a cigarette. Glad to be part of the community!

Steve

Welcome Shawn!

VapeNinjaTurtleTN
    Participant

Hello hello!!! I’m 38 from Knoxville TN ( GO VOLS! ) MY Wife and I just got married this Feb 2018. Weve got 1 daughter and a God daughter 3&12 years old. They both asked us to stop smoking …. so here we are as of 2weeks and 1 day ago we are both now Vaping. So we are new to the whole VAPE WORLD. I didnt think it would work for me cause I’ve been smoking for so many years …but … I picked up y 1st vape which is a prince rainbow stick mod with smok tank that comes with it.i did replace the normal coil with a new mesh coil and turned the air flow half way…I’m loving it!!! We just started our juice journey with vape wild …so looking forward 2 trying many more. But gotta say their juices are awesome. I just like seeing what’s out there so if anyone highly recommends something …especially of its watermelon or banana flavored ..I’m down!!!lol 🙂 been looking for a watermelon and dragon fruit blend but no luck other thn this one brand that’s around 24.00 for a not so huge bottle(30ml) and right now we just cant afford that. So itd be much appreciated if anyone could throw us a spot 2 pick up some that’s easy on the pocket and lungs 🙂
    Well … guess I’m off 2 watch some older videos from indoor smokers to catch up on all I’ve missed out on. Cant believe we didnt try this vape gang along time ago!!! Vape on …be kind 2 others …& dont 4get share a smile!

Steve

Welcome to the forum! Glad to hear you have been smoke free for 2 weeks, that is awesome news. Vaping works to help smokers quit, I never thought I could quit because I smoked for 35+ years and honestly, really enjoyed smoking, just not what it did to my health! As far as sites, check around the forum, I list some eliquid sites that I order from and feel free to add some of your own.

skydance
    Participant

AH HA! Found you guys after years of being away from VapeTV. Damn I miss that show!

Steve

Skydance, I have no idea what you are talking about with vapetv but welcome to the forum.

Biio77
    Participant

Hello, Vasco here from Portugal, started vaping a year ago im 24!

Steve

Welcome to the forum Vasco!

Nate42000
    Participant

HOWDY FOLKS…No really that’s what Big Tex says here at the TX State Fair in none other than the BIGGEST D around…DALLAS of course. My name is Nate, been vaping strong for 3 years and recently started the salt nic craze. Have tons of devices and have honestly not smoked an icky stick since I discovered vaping, now it’s more of hobby than a habit and I can’t imagine a life without it. Anywho, I’m hoping to start my own YouTube channel called NASTY NATES VAPE NATION sometime soon but until then I will always be a loyal follower of Indoor Smokers. Lots of love to all those fighting the good fight, don’t believe the hype the government is trying to force on us by limiting flavors. Will be back soon, just wanted to give a quick check in. GOD SPEED PEACE VAPE NATION!
    NASTY NATE

hdyeck33
    Participant

hi Hunter from Pennsylvania love all the videos and the different vaped there are 💜

Steve

Welcome to the forum Nate and Hunter!

Veronicab208
    Participant

Hi, im Veronica a mother of 2, 29 years old. I started smoking cigarettes heavily when I was 18 years old. I started smoking once I got a job and during breaks all my co-workers would go outside to smoke, so I took on the habit as well. I tried my first ecig once I had my first daughter. And ive been on electronic devices for about 6 years now. Ive only had one mod so far, the vape geek aegis. Pretty nice but the batteries are so huge and hard to charge 22650. Id like to have more smaller devices for work to be more discreet, but don’t get me wrong I still would love a bad ass mod!

Steve

Welcome Veronica!

LittleNana
    Participant

Hey Everyone,
    I’m Teresa 56 years old and a homemaker. I quit smoking about 8 years ago, gained weight as most of us do after we quit. First year wasn’t bad, but by the 8th year smoke free I had gained close to 40 lbs. I’m 5’2″ so I was beginning to be a butterball…lol. What I didn’t know when I quit smoking was that nicotine kept my metabolism up and when I quit it bottomed out and nothing I did or tried helped. I knew I had to do something so I started thinking about vaping. My husband of 37 years wasn’t too high on the idea, he never once complained about my weight, but he was concerned about my health. I have Osteoporosis, broke both ankles 8 months apart so after that we both knew I had to lose some weight. He gave in and I started vaping about a year ago. I am happy to say I have lost 40 lbs. and I feel so much better. I also have asthma and I always smoked menthol so I vape menthol or menthol fruit blends and my asthma has improved a lot. The menthol vape opens my lungs and I don’t have to use my rescue inhaler much anymore.
    Even though I’ve vaped for a year I’m just now moving up from pods to a Smok Stick V8 and I’m hoping to get a TC mod soon. I saw the video about the Voopoo Drag Mini and I’m in love…Want one so bad so I’m gonna try and save for it…Gotta have that bad boy!

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 227 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.