Welcome to the Forum and Introduce Yourself

Forum Rules Welcome to the Forum and Introduce Yourself

This topic contains 269 replies, has 140 voices, and was last updated by  Steve 1 hour, 27 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 270 total)
  • Author

Steve

Welcome Teresa! Interesting use of ecigs, I have never heard of them being used for that purpose. Learning all the time!

Booda
    Participant

I am Booda. I have quit smoking 7 years ago. I have started vaping this past summer. It has helped out from smoking.

Steve

Welcome Booda! I am surprised you needed to vape after being smoke free for 7 years, I would have thought you were well over the nicotine hump by then.

Hello everyone,

My name is John and I used to smoke for 22 years it was 2 packs a day! I tried gum, medicines, nicotine inhalers, and cold turkey, but I kept returning to the cancer sticks! One day a friend came over smoking a black stick that lit up blue at the end and it was a Blu ecig! I was immediately geeking out over how cool it was! I bought my own and that led me to vaping, and indoor smokers! Indoor smokers was the very first YouTube channel I ever watched! I thank you guys for helping me walk away from stinky sticks for over 5 years now!
    Thanks indoor smokers,
    John from Michigan

Steve

Welcome to the forum John! Congrats on 5 years smoke free, that’s awesome! 2 1/2 for me and I wish I could have done it sooner!

SUPERthugrocco419
    Participant

I’m superthugrocco and I quit smoking 3 years ago and switch to vape haven’t been back since love it

Steve

Welcome to the forum!

provocation4
    Participant

Hi there,

Provo here I smoked for 15 years and just started vaping, I could only wish I started vaping earlier on. I picked up an joyetech ego aio with some black note e liquid and man do like this stuff! It’s worth to mention I quit smoking cold turkey 2 months ago so I didn’t quit smoking with vaporizers. So why did i start vaping? I was like let’s vape, why not? It is 95 percent better than smoking so that’s good enough for me! I use 0mg nicotine black note most of the time sometimes 3mg or 6mg and it doesn’t botter me at all.

Steve

Welcome to the forum Provo!

mdnewsome2003
    Participant

Hey I’m Derek from Georgia…started vaping in 2012 with an ego-c kit that I paid $120 for….since then my area has blossomed with a company by the name of Goodlife Vapor and I am proud to be an affiliate for them as well….if you haven’t tried our juices hit me up. I got you a link and coupon code for 20% off site wide @Goodlife Vapor

mdnewsome2003@gmail.com

Steve

Welcome Derek! If you want to post coupon codes, there is a section for that under the vendor deals.

ogbobbye
    Participant

ogbobbye here, indoorsmokers is great like 99.9 % of everyone here I gave up the cigs once I got into vaping. indoorsmokers video was how I got into it. I typed in quit smoking in YT search and watch a shit ton of videos that were of little help a day or two later one of Chris’s videos popped up on my home page. I think I watched about 10 of his vids on vaping over the next few days. That weekend I got a logic e cig it helped, but I was still smoking. next step was the Mig 21 better then the logic but I still smoked a few times a day. then the best thing happened I went to a vape shop to see if they sold the mig 21 fusion tank of course they didn’t and I joked with you guy I would just buy a pack of cigarettes until my on line order showed up. He say Hey do you have a few minutes I said sure, 30 minutes later I walk out with a vaporesso cascade vape pen and 2 bottle of juice. 3 days after that I smoked my last cigarette. I watch zophie, suck my mod and a few other but Chris on indoorsmokers is always going to be # 1 with me he is a down to earth funny guy who just comes across as honest and someone who just wants to help others quit smoking. watching that 1st video was like listening to a old trusted friend tell me how he quit smoking and the dude at the vape shop was the same way never felt like he was trying to sell me something just wanted to help me solve my smoking problem. If indoorsmokers came up first in a quit smoking search there would be 100’s of success stories just like mine. So Thanks to Chris of indoorsmokers and Matt at Vapors vape shop for helping me quit smoking for good.

Steve

Welcome ogbobye! Thanks for sharing your story, I am sure it help those that are still not sure they can do it!

Scorch666
    Participant

Hi my names Karl. And am from MK England. I’ve quit the fags for coming up 4 weeks now. Am 43 and had been smoking for 30 years.
    I do a mix of DTL and MTL depending on my mood. I have a Eleaf Ijust S tank which I use with a Ikonn mod, and a Aspire speeder kit. Also a Nautilus original tank for my MTL hits.
    Anyway cheers guys, nice to meet you all.

Steve

Welcome to the forum Karl! I am a MTL and a DL vaper as well, do some of both. Congrats on 4 weeks smoke free!

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 270 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.