Welcome to the Forum and Introduce Yourself

Forum Rules Welcome to the Forum and Introduce Yourself

This topic contains 269 replies, has 140 voices, and was last updated by  Steve 52 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 270 total)
  • Author

Monkeymomt
    Participant

Hi, Tina here. Smoked cigarettes for over 40 years. Stopped if January of this year. Started vaping to not go back to smoking. It worked! I don’t even want a cigarette anymore! Love vaping!

Steve

Welcome Tina and Shane!

redwolf75
    Participant

Hi there, my name is Vince and I am 42 years old. I have only been vaping for the last 4 months after smoking them stinky sticks for over 21 years. Vaping is the best thing I’ve done for my health thus far, and Chris’ videos from IndoorSmokers is the reason I have quit smoking and started vaping. Thank you IndoorSmokers! Stay blessed y’all!

Billy Th3 Kid
    Participant

Hi every one my name is Edvard and im from iceland
    i have bin smoke free for 3 years thabnks to vaping
    and im kinda hobbeist vaper 🙂

nice to see you all

Billy Th3 Kid

MikeyOwnz
    Participant

Hello Mike Here i am 29 just got in to vaping back in May 2018 after smoking since the age of 12 i’ve tried everything from patches to Gum also even the ego pans still never helped so i bought a H-Priv 2 and been loving it since i’ll never go back to the icky sticks every again

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  MikeyOwnz.

MichalaMills
    Participant

Vaping for me has turned into a hobby, as wwell!

Micci28
    Participant

Michaela from Wisconsin! Vaping all the way!

TheHonestVaper
    Participant

hello, the honest vaper here.

names preston. been vaping 6 months. was a smoker for over a decade. glad I could make the switch and find such a cool community.

Lights91
    Participant

Hi everyone my name is Frank. I 24 years old and have been a smoker for about 5 years. I got into vaping about 2 months ago and have been loving it ever since! for the short time vaping I can already see how vaping has changed my life. I will never go back to Cigs ever again.

smartinez0410
    Participant

Thanks. I’m very excited to be here!!! 🖤💨💨💨💨💨

jaysvapes21
    Participant

What’s going on vapefam. Jaysvapes here. I have been vaping over a year. I am in love with vaping and maybe a little obsessed. I have a YouTube channel where I do ejuice reviews everyday. On youtube I’m jaysvapes and on instagram I’m jaysvapes21

Scott_F514
    Participant

Hello, I’m Scott, I’m 38. I started started smoking cigarettes about 22 years ago. (Wish I never had) I tried vaping when it started. All the pen style (Gas station pens) sucked. So I went back smoking. Now 3 years later I’m back vaping with a Smok stick V8 and a Think Vape Thor mod/box. It’s been 3 week and I have not touched a cigarette since. The 1st week while I was vaping I had 6 cigarette in 4 days. They make my chest hurt so bad it was like someone was pounding on my chest and I would get severe headaches. My sense of smell has gotten a lot better and I don’t have sinus issues. I’m glad I switched to vaping. Now I just need a good mod/box then what I have.

rawgster
    Participant

Hello to the forum,,
    Rawgster here, long time vapor, its been years for me started with something like a cigalike, before the blu but also used blu.
    Never got hooked with those tho. Got hooked with items like a ego clearamizers, cartomizers etc. But solid after evod and kanger protanks I was hooked and what the hell next thing it became a hobby kinda for me as well. Oh well on to bigger and better tanks and mods.

rsmith4820
    Participant

My name is Rob and I’m from Tennessee. I started vaping last year after 30+ years of the icky sticks. Best decision I ever made.

Travisshegarrison
    Participant

Name is travis. Hello everyone. I’m 32. I live in oklahoma. Been a vape head for a couple months. I vape the smok 👽 my wife has the smok priv v8. We luv them. Stoked aboit being a new father. So done with the sigs.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 270 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.