Welcome to the Forum and Introduce Yourself

Forum Rules Welcome to the Forum and Introduce Yourself

Tagged: 

This topic contains 485 replies, has 227 voices, and was last updated by  Steve 3 days, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 486 total)
  • Author

UFOvapster
    Participant

UFOvapester here…61yr young, and former smoker of Marlboros for 45 years. Then one day I just told myself I better quit or I will die in just a few years. Anyone older than 50 will tell you time just creeps up in you and BOOM! You just turned 50…it sucks too, but hey, you’re a survivor so celebrate!
    I’m homeless in San Francisco, live in a van after being wrongfully evicted from my home of 42 years. Got a late start on being homeless at age 55…6 years now on SSI.
    But I go with the flow with my dog Pali, and we do this 1 day at a time. Works so far…
    Happy New Year, Merry Vapemass, And send me a nice gift, or holler my name now and then in a video.. Its better to be be broke with a Vape, than to have money and no vape!

zombie
    Participant

Adam from Canada I’m 33 and have been vaping for ruffle two years. I’m a construction worker who use to smoke vaping helped me quit that yucky habit

Steve

Welcome Adam!

Jerry_Joe
    Participant

Welcome UFO and Adam

20mcornett
    Participant

Hi everyone I’m Melissa I’m 25 I tried my first vape when I was 18 I started with fruity flavor so I kept. Spring and trying to find other people that vaped and came across the indoor smokers page on YouTube

Steve

Welcome Melissa!

Melanietbaker
    Participant

Hi! I’m Melanie, I’m 42 and from Texas, really small town in Texas lol. I started vaping almost 6 years ago. I smoked about 2 packs cigs a day, I was at an animal shelter adopting a puppy and there was an older lady there vaping, when I asked about it she told me she had smoked almost 50 years and started vaping and never looked back. I went that day and bought my first ego pen style vape, I finished the cigs I had and haven’t smoked 1 since. Vaping has totally changed my life, not only with health but I’ve met sum awesome ppl in the vape community. I have 4 kids, 3 daughters ages 24, 21, and 17 and a little boy who’s 3. I also have 2 grandkids ages 2 and 1. Anyway that’s me. I’m really glad to b here!

Steve

Welcome to the forum Melanie! Good to see another success story! Congrats on making the switch!

LimitlessVape
    Participant

New to the forum, but have been watching indoorsmokers for years.

Jerry_Joe
    Participant

Welcome limitless

greatscot
    Participant

Hey all, ex smoker of 20 years, digging the reviews of new mods etc
    From Scotland in the uk.

Steve

Welcome greatscot!

Jerry_Joe
    Participant

Greatscot! What’s up? How’s the weather in Scotland?

greatscot
    Participant

Hey Jerry, it’s cold but no snow as yet.
    its due to come shortly tho.
    I’m on a two week break so keeping warm over the festive period.

Keep up the good work guys, loving the vids.

Have a great hogmanay
    Much love from the Highlands of Scotland

Steve

Thanks Scot and thanks for teaching me some new words from around the world. Have a great hogmanay also!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.