Welcome to the Forum and Introduce Yourself

Forum Rules Welcome to the Forum and Introduce Yourself

Tagged: 

This topic contains 485 replies, has 227 voices, and was last updated by  Steve 3 days, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 486 total)
  • Author

Jerry_Joe
    Participant

I’m in Massachusetts and we haven’t seen much snow yet either. Which is weird for this time of year.

I’ve been to your neck of the woods; I was in Edinburgh in ’87. We went to a place called the Moffit wool factory. I believe it was somewhere near Edinburgh.

greatscot
    Participant

Yeah it is weird Jerry, not typical winter weather really.
    I’ve never visited the moffit wool factory before but spent many a weekend in the capital.
    Bonnie place is Edinburgh, the castle is stunning at night

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  greatscot.

Voidman1
    Participant

Welcome to all the new members that have joined up to the forum…Chris and just InDoorSmokers in general is just such an epic dude and has just an amazing heart and passion for the vaping industry for sure…much respects to you all..

DBSquonks
    Participant

I’m Dustin aka dbsquonks. Smoked for 22 years. Started vaping in 2013. I enjoy the hobby aspect. I love seeing all the new products. Started building my own coils about a year ago maybe a little longer. Always active on YouTube and Instagram.

Steve

Welcome to the forum Dustin!

VapeTechGuy
    Participant

What’s going on there Crew. Big fan here of IIINNNNDDOOOORRR SSSMMMMOOOKERSSS!!! LOL
    That’s was prob my failed attempt of typing that out but you guys know what I mean. My Name is Kyle 39 and currently living by DA BEACH here in Gulf Shores, AL! ROLL TIDE BTW!! We had win recently maybe you heard about it!! HA Anyway I’ve been be vaping about a 2 years. It was because I was just over the cigs!! Thank God we have the gift of the vape!! It started with a few growing pains on finding what works for me but I’m pretty much a an all around kinda fan but moslty vape with a reg mod and a sub tank now with about a 6mg with a dash of pod and salts on the side. TBH the pods are for when I’m at ye ole job and can’t go get my cloud on. So anyway that’s a lil bout what’s up round here. Happy New Year to you all and I am look forward to kicking it with you folks. Happy Vaping to you all and don’t forget to speak up about keeping our Vapes how we like em!! Why……..because it’s a life saver that’s why Mr. Congressman!!!

Steve

Welcome to the forum Kyle!

VapeTechGuy
    Participant

Where do I sign up for newsletter???

Steve

Kyle, look in the forum rules forum and you will find many threads about the Newsletter.

VapeTechGuy
    Participant

Thanks glad to be here and thanks for the newsletter guidance

Bethany78
    Participant

Hey vapers! Happy New Year!

Steve

Happy New,Year Bethany78!

Crown Vapor
    Participant

Hey every Happy New Year. I started vaping around 2 years ago. I just love the vaping experience. I have went from 2 packs of cigarettes a day. Two 1 pack A week. I’m down to 3 Mgs of nic in my juice. Even though been vaping for a few years I want to started using an RTA. Well thanks for reading

Steve

Welcome Crown Vapor! If you are looking to quit smoking, being down to 3mg means nothing if you are still smoking! Up the nicotine and ditch those cigs, you can do it!

Crown Vapor
    Participant

Hey Steve thanks for the reply! Yes you are right have to throw them away and up my Nic. This year year has bee n hard for me. So 2019 is my year to improve on my health. Thanks again.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.