Welcome to the Forum and Introduce Yourself

Forum Rules Welcome to the Forum and Introduce Yourself

Tagged: 

This topic contains 506 replies, has 235 voices, and was last updated by  Steve 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 496 through 507 (of 507 total)
  • Author

Littlewayne677
    Participant

I’m Wayne age 40 just started vaping and I’m using the smok m17 stick I like it because it has amazing flavor but the coil burn way to fast

Steve

Welcome Wayne! Have you quit smoking and fully made the switch? Imo Smok does not have the best coils but there are plenty of other choices out there!

Littlewayne677
    Participant

Yeah I fully made the switch from ecigs to vapor ,I really like the revenge geek flavor…

Steve

Noce! Sounds like a good flavor, Green apple and lemon rock candy.

Fred711
    Participant

It’s been a LONG TIME since I was here. I’m trying to find my way around.

Jerry_Joe
    Participant

Welcome Wayne and Fred

MattyVacVape
    Participant

Hey everyone! New-ish to vaping I tried to get into it like 6 years ago to kick the bad habit. I had a cool looking lightsaber looking mod that went to like 60W and I liked it but then some of the juices I was using were hurting my throat so I stopped. Then moved to a new place only to misplace my vape stuff and continue with my bad habbit. Well on a whim due to being with some in-laws that were using some pod type vape stuff. So I got interested in looking at somethings. Went to a local shop and wound up walking out with a Voopoo Drag mini and a UFORCE T2 tank and some nice tasting Rainbow Drops from Aqua

Steve

Welcome to the forum Matty!

Margie55
    Participant

Hi! Been an Indoor Smokers fan for a long time. Decided to try and find some vaping groups to listen to other people’s stories and hopefully get some help too.
    Long time (40) yr. smoker. Started vaping last summer. Have read reviews on youtube and tried several devices. First was the Prince Stick – Loved chucking the clouds! Have tried several Smok products. The Morph (like it), V8 stick, X8 stick, Species (holding on to it until the others start going bad or may try in a few months.
    Box Mod – Magma – really love it especially for the price
    Aegis Legend – Broke the tank and will replace it soon.
    Just got the Uwell Nunchaku last week. A little disappointed. Not much power and it gets hot easily.
    I’m trying to come off of Menthol Cig and the devices seemed geared toward a warmer vape. Have straight menthol in the Magma and it hits good and is a nice cool vape.
    I’m vaping more now than smoking so I guess that is good. Just wish I had quit by now. Family drama and other crazy things have happened right when I started vaping and I stress out and smoke. Have spent alot of money on juices that arrived with a bad chemical taste no flavor just awful.
    If anybody has any tips for Menthol Smokers to get off the sticks I sure would appreciate it. I’ve bought higher drip tips heard that cools the vape. Put menthol in most everything. Still the vape without menthol tastes warm.
    Have a great nite everybody!
    Margie

Steve

Welcome again Margie, you introduced yourself in March. As far as mot being able to quit smoking, maybe you need a different device and some higher mg liquid? Nothing wrong with dl vaping but probably not the way most people smoke. Think about maybe picking up a ntl tank and some 18mg liquid, then use that when you want to smoke. Save the dl for when you want to vape. With all that is out here today, no reason why someone can’t quit, but you have to really want to quit also. Hang in therr and think about whatI suggested, worked for me.

Margie55
    Participant

Thank you Steve for replying. I’m sorry had forgotten that I had registered earlier this year. As far as the devices I really think I’m a MTL vapor. I don’t take long pulls but like clouds and a loose vape. Tight draws I don’t care for. I just bought what I thought would work and really don’t know whether I’m DL or MTL but just vape…. LOL The tank I like the best is the Fireluke Mesh Pro on top of the Famovape Magma. I put straight menthol juice in it and it’s a good smooth hit with plenty of vapor. I started out last summer on 18 mg. nicotine and dropped down to 12 about 3 months ago. I see so many juices I want to try but they only come in 3 and 6 mg. Also have a couple of pod systems and like the Nord and AVP the best. Was using 50 mg. and dropped to 40 or 35 depending on the juice. I had heard that 50 was too strong and I hit the pod when I get bad cravings.
    If you have any other suggestions please feel free to let me know. Do I need to start a new topic since I’m asking questions? First time on a forum of any kind. And thanks again for the suggestions. 🙂

Steve

Well, from the sounds of what you are describing, I would say you are a DL vaper, maybe more of a restricted direct direct lung vaper. Nothing wrong with that, I vape both mouth to lung and direct lung. I know when I smoked, I did not direct lung inhale, I was a mouth to lung smoker so that is what I am comfortable with with vaping also. I am not a fan of salt nicotine at all, I understand the need for some smokers to use it but for most people I don’t think 50mg nicotine is appropriate or needed. So you said you have pod systems and also use a fireluke mesh pro and have also used high nicotine and still are having a hard time quitting smoking, then all that is left is will power. You have to really want to quit and use your vapor products in place of a cigarette. When I first quit, I still had terrible cravings, I know I was getting nicotine because I felt it, but still just wanted a cigarette so badly. I personally think it is other chemicals that need to work it’s way completely out of your system because after a couple of weeks, it wasn’t an issue. So my only advice is to keep sticking with it and when you feel strong enough, take the plunge and give them up for good and fight through the cravings with your vape. As far as liquid for direct lung, I could never direct lung anything higher than a 6mg but even the 6mg was too much and had to drop to 3mg. So that is why I suggest the higher pod system for when you want to smoke and the direct lung to maintain your nicotine throughout the day.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.