Welcome to the Forum and Introduce Yourself

Forum Rules Welcome to the Forum and Introduce Yourself

This topic contains 515 replies, has 240 voices, and was last updated by  jhonwik630 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 511 through 516 (of 516 total)
  • Author

Steve

Welcome Noel! Congrats on being smoke free, thats awesome news!

Charlie63
    Participant

Hey guys Charlie here from Scotland in the UK across the big pond. I smoked for many years 48 to be exact, killing myself day in day out, then last year 2018 September I walked into my first vape shop near Glasgow where I live and bought my first starter kit it was the Innokin Zenith Kit, I was a bit apprehensive to start with about using it and wondering why I had bought it, but after a few months I set a date to actually stop and I picked the 13th of Jan 2019 and never looked back, still get cravings now and again but one day I’ll overcome this and be smoke free for the remainder of my life (many years from now), just started but really enjoying it. Chas63

Steve

Welcome Charlie! That is awesome that you have managed to quit smoking through vaping! That’s what this is all about, getting as many people as possible to quit smoking through the use of vapor products. Thanks for sharing!

adrian_reyno
    Participant

Steve, I’ve been on your forum and watch’n your YouTube channel for some time now. I just wanna say, you are awesome. You make reviews so fun to watch. You bright’n up my day and give give awesome reviews on the latest and greatest. Don’t ever change and keep on vape’n.

jhonwik630
    Participant

Hi
    I’m James Cahrles. I’m 30 years old i’m doing vape about 5 years.

jhonwik630
    Participant

Hello everyone.
    My names is james charles i’m 30 years old and i’m doing vape since 2014 is about 6 years.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.