Welcome to the Forum and Introduce Yourself

Forum Rules Welcome to the Forum and Introduce Yourself

Tagged: 

This topic contains 102 replies, has 65 voices, and was last updated by  AspenW 5 hours, 15 minutes ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 91 through 103 (of 103 total)
  • Author

Iankandy
    Participant

Hey Peeps! My name is Ian. I never smoked a cigarette. Did some weed. I smoke hooka at night but I’m not addicted to it I just do it for fun. I can stop when I want. Just started vaping to save time and travel with a hooka like device. It’s been pretty cool! The best way to not smoke cigarettes is just don’t do it in the first place!!!

Steve

Welcome to the forum Ian. I have to say though that your last comment is very correct, however, that is all in hindsight. Most smokers start very young and don’t understand how addictive they will be and will struggle to give them up later in life! I kind of read some sarcasm and some mocking in that last comment, if it wasn’t meant that way, then I apologize. But, I am a former smoker for over 35 years and I know first hand how hard it is to quit, even with vaping products. This is no hobby, this is something that has saved many lives but not something that is done for fun. I and many other smokers have tried all the other stop smoking products and they did not work for me. Vaping is what has worked, and if I could do it all over again, I would do neither!!! But since I can’t go back, this is what I do to not smoke cigarettes every day, as fun as it is to try new flavors and new tanks, I wish I didn’t have to do any of this! Addiction in any form is not fun!

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  Steve.
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  Steve.

Jzatko
    Participant

Hey guys, I’m Jori. Started vaping about 3 weeks ago and never looked back. Was a smoker and I’m sooo happy I finally found something to kick it. IVE TRIED EVERYTHING. I mean everything. Even had an electronic cig and that failed me. Found my spouses old dusty vape and gave it a go. I honestly cant believe I finally quit after 12 years.
    So I’ve found myself very interested in the technology behind the mods and I think I’ve found a new hobby that not only help me quit but also stimulated my mind pretty cool honestly. Anyway, looking forward to the future.
    CHEERS

Steve

Welcome to the forum Jon! I think alot share your same story! Look forward to seeing you around the forum.

VapenVixi
    Participant

Long time fan of the You Tube channels.. looking forward to seeing everyone in the lounge.

Steve

Welcome to the forum!

Fireblood54
    Participant

Hi all Eugene here from sunny South Africa
    Been vaping 2 months now and only tried smoking once since and thought i almost died (can’t believe I used to smoke)

Steve

Welcome to the forum Eugene! Congrats on the 2 months! I can relate when I get in the elevatora at work and can smell all the nasty smokers, used to be me for 35 years!

Pgilbert
    Participant

Hey everybody, Paul here from NJ. Was a heavy smoker for many years. Been vaping for over a year and down to half a pack a day f rte on 2.5 packs. Goal is to be stingier free by Christmas.

Steve

Welcome to the forum Paul! That is a good job to come down that much, hang in there and just remember every vape you take instead of a cigarette, is one less smoked cigarette. You will be down to nothing in no time, and keep up the good work!

sparkey
    Participant

Hi I’m Cheryl and live in NH. Smoke free since August 2016. Use to smoke 2 packs a day for 40 yrs. I love Vaping and trying new products! Nice to meet everyone. One question…. how do I stop getting emails in my mailbox every time someone posts something?

Steve

Welcome to the forum Cheryl! 2 years smoke free is awesome, just a couple of months longer for me after 35 years of 2 packs a day plus. Nice to meet you also.

If you are getting emails about replies, you need to go into the thread you are getting replies from and uncheck the box that says notify me of follow-up replies via email. You must have checked that accidentally as it isn’t checked by default

AspenW
    Participant

Hi I’m Aspen. I’ve been vaping for a few years And really enjoy it.

Viewing 13 posts - 91 through 103 (of 103 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.