What's in your tank?

Fav Juices & Flavors What's in your tank?

This topic contains 138 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by  Steve 6 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 139 total)
  • Author

Steve

I am currently vaping Chocolate Cookie Crunch, 3mg max vg from MBV in a Subtank, Dream Tea 12 mg max vg from MBV, and Pixie Tarts 6mg Max Vg from Delights.

What are you vaping on?

Steve

Today I am vaping on Spurberry , 12mg max vg, Moo Juice 3mg max vg. and Apple Fritter 3mg max vg, all from MBV.

Kenny Rogers
    Participant

Hitting that graham slam!!!

Hotwheelz4u
    Participant

I have the (Juice Dog and Melon Frost flavour in my tank) it gives you a nice melon flavor with a great mint taste.

Steve

Nice! You can also post who makes the juice as well. This thread was started to help other members find out different eliquid companies as well as eliquids that are out there. Unfortunately, I have a PG sensitivity and have to have 100% VG or Max VG juices, but love to hear what others are vaping on!

TheHonestVaper
    Participant

currently on that dvnk from cookie king playaaaaas!!!!

dawnmarie
    Participant

Just got Strawberry Milk 3mg by Keep it 100 love how sweet and cool it Tastes 🍓🥛

Calvin
    Participant

Lava Flow from Naked 100

Mike
    Participant

Right now im using the blue raspberry hard candy 3mg by next big thing sub ohm, I love salts strawberry candy 25mg nic salt by madhatter, spotlight rainbow nuggets 12mg rip trippers, and dillinger (creme brulee) 25mg nic salt by villain vapors. Pretty good stuff.

thevapingkatt
    Participant

I’m vaping on the original Vapetasia Killer Kustard today….such an amazing flavor.

Travisshegarrison
    Participant

Got that strawberry milk froot loop. By speedway vapes. Using the smok alien. Flavor is good.

mdorrett
    Participant

OM Vapors Strawberry Limeade. Yummy!

Steve

Honey Berries 12mg MTL and Orange Dream Bar 3mg DL, both from MBV.

Steve

Today is 12mg Dream Tea for MTL and Chocolate Cookie Crunch 3mg for DL, all max vg from MBV.

Mike
    Participant

Today I have pretty much the same, dillinger 25mg nic salt, 0mg rainbow nuggets and 12mg rainbow nuggets but I’ll be switching to sweet tobacco 25mg by I love salts in a minute.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.