What's in your tank?

Fav Juices & Flavors What's in your tank?

This topic contains 149 replies, has 50 voices, and was last updated by  MattyVacVape 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 150 total)
  • Author

Jerry_Joe
    Participant

@sari94

Initial setup cost depends on how willing you are to buy in bulk. The larger the quantity of ingredients you buy, the cheaper it’ll be. I went through Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers. They have pretty good prices. There is NicRiver too. Just search DIY ejuice and you’ll get a bunch of links. If you are not buying nicotine, it’ll be even cheaper still as that’s one of the more expensive ingredients. Then you need syringes to measure your amounts, but those are pretty cheap. The empty bottles are cheap too unless you save your empty ejuice bottles, then it even cheaper. The VG I bought was 5.99 for 500ml and 7.99 for 1000ml (1 liter). I had my own PG from a previous setup, but as I don’t use PG in my juice, that wasn’t an expense for me. Flavoring was 1.79 for 15ml and 7.99 for 4oz (8 times the 15ml). So, doing the math, the VG is less than a penny per ml (.00799 for the 7.99/1 liter option) and the flavor is .00665 per ml for the 7.99/4 oz option. In a 30m ml recipe you’ll use, roughly, 27 ml’s VG and 3 ml’s flavor (or 25 and 5, 23 and 7 – depending on the strength of flavor desired). In the recipe that’s 25/5 (25 ml’s VG/5ml’s flavor), that’s 20 cents for the VG and 3 cents for flavor. So 30 ml’s of ejuice for 23 cents. Adding PG will alter that figure slightly (pennies). So if you bought 1 liter of VG and 4oz of your favorite flavor it would cost $16 to make 24 individual 30 ml bottles and you would still have 400 ml’s of VG leftover.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jerry_Joe.

Steve

New lquid today, vaping some Luscious from VGOD, a nice watermelon flavor. 3mg in the Eleaf Melo tank, good vape!

Jerry_Joe
    Participant

I’m vaping one of my original concoctions, equal parts mixed berry, strawberry, and watermelon, 6mg nic.

Steve

Back to ome of my favorite vapes, Strawberry Cake Batter, 3mg from Seattle Vapor Co. Down to my last 60ml and they don’t carry it anymore. I am still on the lookout for a replacement.

Also vaping on Spurberry 12mg from MBV for MTL.

Petersutherland81
    Participant

Cherry tunes by EVL 40vg 30pg and before that was loud lychee. Peace Steve

Steve

Petesutherland, 40vg 30pg? Are they titling eliquid diiferent in the UK? What is the other 30%?

Petersutherland81
    Participant

Hi Steve sorry my bad didn’t read label properly its 70vg 30pg cherry tunes by EVL 6mg nic

Steve

No need to apologize, I thought this was something different in the UK, I know you have shortfills there. Thanks for clarifying. The liquid aounds really good unfortunately too high in pg for me.

Jerry_Joe
    Participant

6mg 75/25 juice. Not bad. The blueberry could be a little stronger.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Jerry_Joe.

Jerry_Joe
    Participant

Tried adding a picture to that last post. Couldn’t figure it out. Anyway, it’s called Blueberry Jam Monster.

Petersutherland81
    Participant

Yeah I heard you on your latest YouTube vid with Mike about you are sensitive to the high pg, Steve what’s the best balance in vg/pg would you say that balances flavour well thanks bro, yeah we have shortfills here in UK because of nic ban in ejuices, does the US law have similar issues over there with nic or are they just hard-core US and have nic in your ejuices already, take care Steve love vids btw ✌️

Steve

Peter, that is Chris in the videos, not me, I have just been a moderator for Chris since the beginning of his forums. About 6 years now. As far as flavor goes the higher the pg, the better the flavor. Have to be careful because the higher the pg, the thinner the liquid and that can cause leaking. I would say start with 50/50 and adjust from there.

Petersutherland81
    Participant

Oops OK 😳😂 thought I was talking to always thought that Chris was answering sorry lmao, I’m still quite new ill get the names right the more I watch Chris on YouTube thanks for advice Steve really appreciate it bro 😊✌️

Steve

Trying a new flavor from Mt Baker Vapor, have Desert Rain, 12 mg max vg in the Ares and it is quite tasty! Desert Rain is a prickly pear, strawberry, kiwi, and french vanilla flavor, quite good and will definately go on the rebuy list. My only complaint is that it is a darker juice, I normally like to vape more clear liquids but it is very good. Highly recommend!

MattyVacVape
    Participant

Currently using Aqua sweets Rainbow drops. Absolutely loving on this juice. Anyone else try this and maybe any recommendations on other brands and similar flavor type?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.