What's in your tank?

Fav Juices & Flavors What's in your tank?

This topic contains 45 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Steve 15 hours, 58 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author

Tljordan 79
    Participant

i have got t he dollar e juice srawberry lemonade shit is awesome

osvaldovillaf
    Participant

I have Broke Dick in my squank. That’s what she said!

Steve

Dream Tea 12mg and Beast Treats 12mg for MTL and Moo Juice 3mg DL all from MBV

Steve

Today was Spurberry 12mg MTL from MBV, Cinnamon Churros 3mg from Seattle Vapor Co, Neon Cream 3mg from The Lost Fog for DL.

Steve

Today has been Grape 12mg and Beast Treats 12mg from MBV for MTL and Admiral Berry Crunch 3mg from MBV for DL

Mari71429
    Participant

Blue slushy lemonade by keeping it 100.

Littlemuscledbeast
    Participant

Loopy Science on a TFV12 king yummy

dawnmarie
    Participant

My local shop sampled me some blue slushie not sure the brand but it’s reallyyy good 😋 What are you vapin on tonight Steve💨?

Steve

Dawnmarie, tonight is Honey Berries 12mg MTL, Admiral Berry Crunch 3mg and Apple Fritter 3mg for DL. A good vaping evening I would say!

Steve

Today we rotated in a couple of new flavors. Today was Spurberry 12mg from MBV for MTL, Watermelon Bubblegum 3mg and White Chocolate Covered Strawberry 3mg both from Seattle vapor Co for DL.

Steve

Today has been Laffy Taffy 12mg in the Aries for MTL, Admiral Berry Crunch 3mg in a Kanger Subtank, and Cinnamon Churros 3mg in a Melo tank for DL.

HHEAlaster13
    Participant

Vaping on blackberry lemonade from zampkebox at 6nic …I got to say this juice is really smooth

Steve

Have Grape 12mg from MBV in a Nautilus for MTL and Neon Fog 3mg from Lost Fog in a Cubis, and White Chocolate Covered Strawberries 3mg from Seattle Vapor Co in an Atlantis for DL

DragonFire
    Participant

Right now, VapeWild juices in both my Vape pen & tank (Zenith). It’s Amaizeballs in the K2, which I’m loving because it tastes exactly like Corn Pops used to taste before they messed with the formula some years ago and turned them in dry, tasteless lumpy Kix, and Milk & Berries in the Zenith, which isn’t impressing me at all. 12mg

Unfortunately, I ordered 65vg/35pg and it’s harsh to me and giving me a sore throat. :/

seahawksgoonie
    Participant

I am currently vaping on some Vapeaholic refreshing tropical fruit! Made by Vapecraft. This is a very unique floor pallette! Has a tropical flavor with coconut and a hint of cinnamon!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.