What's in your tank?

Fav Juices & Flavors What's in your tank?

This topic contains 84 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by  Steve 10 minutes ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Author

Vapeomatic
    Participant

Man I be smoking that that Crown Island punch with a 12mg of Nic. Got to get some black cherry soon!
    #Vapeon

Steve

Today is Demon Energy 12 mg from MBV for MTL in a Nautilus Tank and Admiral Berry Crunch 3mg in a Sub Tank and Strawberry Cheesecake 3mg from Toke Juice in the Joyetech Evic AIO for DL.

chaosdog
    Participant

Currently have Loaded S’mores in. Only had the bottle a couple of days but I’m loving it!

Jonny5hole
    Participant

6% cap ny cheesecake
    1% tfa sweet cream
    3% cap sweet strawberry
    1.5% tfa graham cracker (dark)
    1.5% fw sweetener
    Graham cracker dark is whats makes this recipe. Its been long forgotton by the diy community because it the dark version but its an amazing flavor.

riggsb330
    Participant

Gorilla Blood (9mg) from my local, all day. Dripping directly onto my Q2 in my Baby Beast since I knocked it off of the counter and the glass shattered. Still works great. Rich, thick, smooth, fruity flavors with an almost imperceptible hint of cream. Vapor production that leaves one questioning whether they are vaping, or eating cotton candy; filling the air with a smile inducing scent and a vaper’s fog of joy. Always a great when of vaping for me. Especially when I am enjoying a product with flavors like these.

Bradley
    Participant

Vaping Naked100 Cream Berry Lush, Naked100 Naked Unicorn which is a Strawberry Milk cream ♥️ in each of my 2 Falcon tanks and vaping Buzz Berry by MOONMOUTAIN, a mixture of Blueberry, Raspberry, Blackberry in my Drop Solo rda. Absolutely delicious!

Steve

Today is Spurberry 12mg and Beast Treats 12mg from MBV for MTL and Sour Watermelon 3mg from Supreme Sours for DL.

Steve

Grape 12mg in a Nautilus and Watermelon 12mg in an Ares for MTL and one of my favs, Peach Green Tea 3mg from VGOD in a Subtank for DL.

Bradley
    Participant

Hey Steve if you haven’t already tried the Falcon tank by HorizonTech I would highly recommend you try it. It’s arguably the most popular sub ohm tank on the market. Far superior to any SMOK coils. The mesh coils use 30% wood pulp 70% organic cotton. The flavor is just a good as on my Drop Solo rda! And the with amazing coil longevity. 2 weeks! And a heavy vapor. I tried the Freemax mesh pro and the Falcon beats it by flavor!

Steve

Thanks Bradley! You know, I am kind of an old school vaper, I vape what works, I am not one to buy a new tank or a new mod every month. I vape some old stuff, but it all works. When I started vaping, I started to quit smoking and also to save money and I have succeeded at both. I have seen good reviews for the Falcon Tank and when I am in the market for a new tank, I will keep that in mind. Thanks for the suggestion!

Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.