What's in your tank?

Fav Juices & Flavors What's in your tank?

This topic contains 96 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  Marlenab 22 hours, 48 minutes ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 91 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • Author

Steve

Dream Tea 12mg in a Nautilus for MTL and Peach Green Tea 3mg from VGOD and Sour Watermelon 3mg for DL

Steve

Today was Wacky Taffy 12mg from MBV for MTL, New York Cheesecake 3mg from Toke Juice and White Chocolate Covered Strawberries 3mg from Seattle Vapor Co both for DL

Mamadukes
    Participant

Today I have sweet Tabasco from the dollar e juice club. They have some amazing flavors and prices.

Bradley
    Participant

Unfortunately Steve I live in one of the the 3 States “Arkansas” where it’s against FDA regulations for me to order ejuices online. Idaho and Indiana are the same way. I’m stuck to only the selections of juices from the few Vape Shops we have here and a small selection that a tobacco superstore has. I can’t get a Sample Box subscription, Dollar ejuice of the month club,ect.. So in all honesty I’m starting to get burnt out on the same juice lines. There are so many varieties of brands and flavors out there and I’m stuck with maybe 5% of what’s out there. I’ve emailed and called my state representatives about this issue but it takes more than 1 voice. I try to spread advocacy about vaping but in states that tend to be more Conservative on every single issue, trying to spread advocacy about vaping and my right to vape it just seems like I’m yelling in the wind. I pray that people don’t take for granted that they have an unlimited access to flavors online. Anyway, just wanted to share with you what vapers down here are having to deal with. Peace out Steve and keep vaping!

Steve

Sorry to hear Brad, that is a bad deal for sure. Sadly we as vapers are getting screwed from our local gov and federal gov. Maybe ine day ee will get some politicians in our side. Maybe talk to your shops about carrying some of these brands, maybe they can get these and sell them in the shop.

Steve

Today is Wacky Taffy 12mg for MTL and Peach Green Tea 3mg from VGOD and a new Struessel 3mg from Baked Goods for DL. The Struessel is awesome, tastes just like an iced strawberry struessel.

Marlenab
    Participant

Today I’m vaping Humble’s Tropic Thunder Ice and some of my own diy ejuice. It’s a diy strawberry milk recipe I found online.
    Hate seeing that some people are limited by regulations. Maybe Bradley could look into mixing his own juice. If I can do it, anyone can.

Viewing 7 posts - 91 through 97 (of 97 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.