What's in your tank?

Fav Juices & Flavors What's in your tank?

This topic contains 124 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Jerry_Joe 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 125 total)
  • Author

Steve

Dream Tea 12mg in a Nautilus for MTL and Peach Green Tea 3mg from VGOD and Sour Watermelon 3mg for DL

Steve

Today was Wacky Taffy 12mg from MBV for MTL, New York Cheesecake 3mg from Toke Juice and White Chocolate Covered Strawberries 3mg from Seattle Vapor Co both for DL

Mamadukes
    Participant

Today I have sweet Tabasco from the dollar e juice club. They have some amazing flavors and prices.

Bradley
    Participant

Unfortunately Steve I live in one of the the 3 States “Arkansas” where it’s against FDA regulations for me to order ejuices online. Idaho and Indiana are the same way. I’m stuck to only the selections of juices from the few Vape Shops we have here and a small selection that a tobacco superstore has. I can’t get a Sample Box subscription, Dollar ejuice of the month club,ect.. So in all honesty I’m starting to get burnt out on the same juice lines. There are so many varieties of brands and flavors out there and I’m stuck with maybe 5% of what’s out there. I’ve emailed and called my state representatives about this issue but it takes more than 1 voice. I try to spread advocacy about vaping but in states that tend to be more Conservative on every single issue, trying to spread advocacy about vaping and my right to vape it just seems like I’m yelling in the wind. I pray that people don’t take for granted that they have an unlimited access to flavors online. Anyway, just wanted to share with you what vapers down here are having to deal with. Peace out Steve and keep vaping!

Steve

Sorry to hear Brad, that is a bad deal for sure. Sadly we as vapers are getting screwed from our local gov and federal gov. Maybe ine day ee will get some politicians in our side. Maybe talk to your shops about carrying some of these brands, maybe they can get these and sell them in the shop.

Steve

Today is Wacky Taffy 12mg for MTL and Peach Green Tea 3mg from VGOD and a new Struessel 3mg from Baked Goods for DL. The Struessel is awesome, tastes just like an iced strawberry struessel.

Marlenab
    Participant

Today I’m vaping Humble’s Tropic Thunder Ice and some of my own diy ejuice. It’s a diy strawberry milk recipe I found online.
    Hate seeing that some people are limited by regulations. Maybe Bradley could look into mixing his own juice. If I can do it, anyone can.

DystopianDollhouse
    Participant

Currently enjoying some Punkin by Kinetik Labs. The flavor notes are pumpkin, cheesecake, and cup cake. Definitely tasty. Smooth vape with a nice creamy pumpkin taste that isn’t drowned out by spice, or sickeningly sweet. 3mg nic, 70/30 VG/PG. If you want a nice mellow autumn flavor I highly recommend this one.

James3319
    Participant

Iam vaping the lemon drops from candy king by far the best lemon candy juice i have ever tried hands down and making that vape so perfect is the Horizen Tech Falcon subohm tank with the new triple mesh coils mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm good lol

What are you vaping on???

Jerry_Joe
    Participant

I’ve got pachamama strawberry guava jackfruit going today. Charlie’s chalk dust/ meringue family/ pachamama have been on my “to vape ” list for a while and I’m diggin the SGJ.

Steve

Nice flavor! Just getting over the flu so haven’t been able to vape too much DL, but have 12mg Honey Berries and 12mg Grape from MBV for MTL and sneaking in some Strawberry Cheescake from Toke Juice 3mg for a little DL.

Jerry_Joe
    Participant

what are you vaping 12mg in? I couldn’t imagine putting 12mg in one of my sub ohm tanks, that’d knock me out.

Steve

I still have a couple of Nautilus tanks and I also have a couple of Ares RTA’s that I use for mtl. I am kind of old school, I like my nicotine and I don’t want to vape large amounts of liquids so 12mg is what I like. When I vape DL, I use various sub tanks and 3mg is what I use in those.

Jerry_Joe
    Participant

I use all sub ohm tanks ( horizon falcon, a freemax mesh pro and a smok cloud beast – tfv8) and 3 mg is on the high side. I was vaping 1.5mg, but it wasn’t enough nic. Now I’m used to the 3 but wouldn’t want to push it higher. If I wanted more nic, like a 6mg or higher, I’d have to go back to a .8 or 1.0 ohm coil right? The thing is I love my vapor production too and that’s why I use the .10 .15 .2 ohm coils, because of the vapor production. Any way to get sub ohm vapor production at high nic levels -6mg or higher?

Steve

I a couple of years ago tried 6mg for Dl with a .5 ohm coil and it was way too strong for me so I moved down to 3mg for DL and that seems perfect. My opinion is that your body tells you how much nic you need and I know if I vape 6mg in mtl, I vape twice as much. So higher mg means I vape less and therefor go through less liquid. Even though this is a safer alternative, I don’t think it is a good idea to vape 30ml a day. On a typical day I vape through about 8-10ml and it works for me.

For thanksgiving, it is Dream Tea 12mg from MBV and Watermelon 12mg from Seatle Vapor Co for MTL and Peach Green Tea from VGOD 3mg for DL.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.