What's in your tank?

Fav Juices & Flavors What's in your tank?

This topic contains 135 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by  Jerry_Joe 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 136 total)
  • Author

Jerry_Joe
    Participant

My falcon tank has frozen tropical blueberry. Wants to make me think of lying on a beach in the islands which is difficult because it was 14 degrees when I woke up this morning in my corner of Massachusetts.

Jerry_Joe
    Participant

My Falcon has NZT-48, which is a Blue Raspberry/Red Licorice thing. I’m using a Smok Baby Beast on my other mod cause I broke my Mesh Pro tank the other day. That one has cherries and berries. Both flavors from Vape wild.

Steve

Today is Spurberry 12mg and winding down my Watermelon 12mg, in my Ares for MTL and Watermelon Bubblegum, 3mg for DL in the Atlantis.

Jerry_Joe
    Participant

mmmmmmmmm………… Watermelon Bubblegum

Steve

The watermelon bubblegum from Seattle Vapor Co is very good and very realistic, even get the taste of the white powder on the gum. Definately one that is always in my rotation. Sadly, unless things change, looks like I might have to find a new vendor as Seattle Vapor Co even stopped carrying the concentrates for alot of the flavors I used to get from them.

Hurley90
    Participant

Got myself some bad drips lab NECTAR and that is some fine juice. Loving the juice cloth they give you aswell. Would Definately recommend

Kayla
    Participant

Try the one boo berry cereal it’s amazing and I’m picky when it comes to juices. Lol

Steve

Today is Honey Berries 12mg and Grape 12mg for MTL and Sugar Cookie 3mg for DL, all from Mt Baker. First chance to try the Procore tank from Joyetech. So far I am enjoying it very much, good flavor so far.

Jerry_Joe
    Participant

I’ve got So Berry Good in my Horizon Falcon tank. I finally got my pulse x squank mod and profile rda from 3f and since changing flavors is easy peasy in a dripper I’ve got Vapewild’s mountain dew flavored vape and Pachamama Mango Pitaya Pineapple duking it out over there.

Jerry_Joe
    Participant

You seem to like Mt. Baker, Steve. I used them all the time back in the day and stayed with them when I switched to making my own juice. They were in Washington state but moved to Arizona (if I remember correctly). Something about state laws changing and having no choice but to move. I stopped using them around that time, I can’t remember if it was because they were unavailable during the move or if they stopped offering DIY supplies…..I’m going to their website now and see what’s going on with them.

Steve

I have used Mt Baker Vapor for quite a few years. They did move their main facility to Arizona a few years ago but I still think there is an outlet shop in Washington. I use them for a few reasons, one being I can get max vg liquids and in 12mg and they have awesome customer service as well as pricing. I don’t like all of their liquids, but have quite a few favorites from there and when they started bringing out limited time stuff, found a few more. They now carry other brands as well as their own liquids so there is alot to choose from there now, I would check them out. They also have some good pricing on coils compared to some others. I support them because they are a company started by a former smoker and support the smoker out there.

DystopianDollhouse
    Participant

Strawesome Sauce from Goof E-Juice. Simple flavor done very well. Tastes like eating strawberry preserves. Highly comforting flavor.

Jerry_Joe
    Participant

I’ve got peach, papaya, coconut by pachamama.

Steve

Today is Grape 12mg from MBV in and Ares for mtl and my favorite Peach Green Tea 3mg from VGOD in a sub tank for dl.

Jerry_Joe
    Participant

I dig that name VGOD. Is that because it’s max VG and no PG?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.