What's in your tank?

Fav Juices & Flavors What's in your tank?

This topic contains 138 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by  Steve 6 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 139 total)
  • Author

Steve

VGOD is the name of the company, they are the group who is well known for doing vape tricks at all the vape expos and shows. That is how they started out in the vape industry. They also make the Stig disposable pod system. The Peach Green Tea from them is max vg and if you like tea vapes like I do, then this one is a must try. Alot of places sell their liquids but they also have a site:

https:\\officialvgod.com

Steve

Ringing in the New Year with Beast Treats 12 mg in an Ares for mtl and Admiral Berry Crunch 3mg and Strawberry Cheesecake from Toke Juice for dl.

Jerry_Joe
    Participant

I’m finishing off my pachamama peach papaya coconut.

Steve

Today is Spurberry 12mg for MTL and The Lost Fog from Cosmic Fog and Berry Crunch Cereal from MBV both 3mg for DL. The Lost Fog is definately a rebuy juice, really liking the flavor of this rainbow sherbert!

Jerry_Joe
    Participant

I’m rockin the black & moo from vapewild. It’s a blackberry and milk at 70/30 (VG/PG) and 3 mg/ml nic in my falcon tank.

LoriD44
    Participant

Strawberry Astronaut by Jimmy the Juice Man! 60vg/40pg 6mg nicotine. I’m loving this flavor. I bought 4 – 60ml bottles. I vaped 1 1/4 bottles in 2 weeks time. Is that too much? On an up note, I haven’t had a cigarette in 15 days! I’m happy! My non smoking/never smoked, husband of 35 years is ecstatic!! πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ’¨πŸš­

Jerry_Joe
    Participant

Finishing up my lemon meringue pie from Charlies Chalkdust

victusgirl
    Participant

Iota, Alternativ from Marina Vapes. I have another mod with the Alpha, Alternativ rockin’.

Sari94
    Participant

Double Drip (Nic Salt) – Cherry Bakewell in my pod mod, DAMN good nic salt ! loveitloveitloveit ! In my sub-ohm im smoking Neon Cream from The Lost Fog (Cosmic Fog) and goddamn, if you have not tried it then please do. It’s a sherbet flavor with “orange, raspberry, and lemon-lime all mixed perfectly in a sweet yet subtle cream”, really smooth and not overpowering, the flavors go toghether so damn well !

Steve

Today is Honey Berries 12mg for MTL and Berry Crunch and Apple Fritter 3mg for DL all from MBV.

I really enjoy Neon Creme from The Lost Fog, it is currently in my Cubis and on the rebuy list!

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Steve.

Jerry_Joe
    Participant

I’ve got a juice I made myself. Basically it’s a mixed fruit flavor. The cool thing is that I made it as close to 100% VG as possible. I also made it high in nicotine but with the absence of pg is pretty smooth.

Sari94
    Participant

Oh thats great Steve, it’s on my rebuy list aswell for sure ! If anyone like grape flavor then try “Fantasi – Grape”, so damn good ! No doubt the best grape flavor i’ve tried ever ! I’ve wanted to try the Original Vapesta juice for a while but i’m broke as a joke atm so that will have to wait x)
    Hey Steve, do you have a favourite juice ? And perhaps a favourite nic-salt aswell ? I’m on the hunt for some new fresh juices, love fruity stuff πŸ˜€

Oh and btw Jerry_Joe, if you make your own juice can it taste as good as “store bought” juices ? Is it time consuming ?

Steve

Sari, I can’t page PG based liquids so all of my liquids are max vg, but I love Peach Green Tea and Watermelon Splash from VGOD, both are awesome liquids. Most of my 3mg liquids come from eliquid.com and my 12mg is from MBV. As far as nic salts, I don’t vape nic salts, I see no reason to start with salts, been smoke free for over 2 and a half years so no need for higher mg of nic, plus nic salts are very high PG so couldn’t vape them anyway.

Jerry_Joe
    Participant

hey Sari94

It’s not time-consuming, but you need to research the formula. There are a couple of good ejuice calculators to make sure you get your nicotine where you want it. Just gotta be careful with the nic and getting on your skin. most places suggest that you wear gloves. the beauty is that you can mix flavors any way you want. My mixed fruit that I mentioned earlier has a flavor base of berries, watermelon, and strawberries. you can make the flavor as mild or a strong as you want. you can add sweetener if that’s your thing. and the best part…I make 30ml bottles for less than a dollar.

Sari94
    Participant

Oh okay Steve thanks mate, i will try both VGOD juices for sure ! Btw congrats on almost 3 years smokefree !! I’m almost 4 weeks myself πŸ™‚
    Damn 30ml for a dollar… I think i’m gonna try it out. I vape 0 nic in sub-ohm so thats not gonna be a problem with me πŸ˜€ I’ve been thinking about it for a while and it seems like a no-brainer tbh. I have 1 more question tho, is it expensive the first time you have to buy it? Because then i have to buy everything new, hope you understand what i mean. English is my 2nd language so sorry mate

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.