Wismec Tinker Giveaway! Congrats to Scratchison

Monthly Giveaways Wismec Tinker Giveaway! Congrats to Scratchison

This topic contains 157 replies, has 158 voices, and was last updated by  Britac90 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 158 total)
  • Author

Cajun Jason
    Participant

This is the best looking releaux to date hope to win.

Vapinmike
    Participant

Damn that Wismec Tinker looks awsome would love to win one!!!!

Kristgilbert15
    Participant

The wismec tinker looks like a great mod it is such a clean crisp designe and looks like a monster to have

Mark Robinson
    Participant

Good review, still wonder why company’s have such high wattage and then send a tank that just goes to 100 watt’s u would think that they would go to 150, still a sweet setup though!!! Would look good in my collection that’s for sure…

Qtronix
    Participant

Hellz yeah! The Wismec Tinker looks like a beast and looks like it vapes like one too!

LittleNana
    Participant

Man the Wismec Tinker is one big bad mod, would love to give it a try!
    Good luck everybody and thanks for the giveaway!

terryjean915
    Participant

That Wismec Tinker sure is a beauty…Would love to win it ! Good luck everyone with the giveaway πŸ™„

kkevinaviles
    Participant

Wow the Wismec Tinker looks awesome! Great video buddy, keep up the great work! Hope I can win this one πŸ™‚

tbone6009
    Participant

YO YO YO!!! CHRIS MY MAN! ive got 5 dif mods and they all dont seem as BAD ASS as this wismec tinker isπŸ˜ͺ if u could hook a brutha up it would be much appreciated

Tatsuhiko
    Participant

Holy crap. The Wismec tinker is freaking sweet. Awesome vape production and killer style.

Bkbell84
    Participant

I have never owned a triple 18650 mod. I think this Wismec Tinker looks awesome and I would love to win one! If I don’t win I will be buying one at some point

Samuelg559
    Participant

I would love to have wismec tinker I e always wanted to try a triple 18650 battery mod

RobOz420
    Participant

Wismec Tinker looks like a beast I would love to own!

TinaT
    Participant

I’d like to Tinker with the new Wismec!

Siccvape
    Participant

Love the Wismec Tinker, would like to add to my collection.

The topic ‘Wismec Tinker Giveaway! Congrats to Scratchison’ is closed to new replies.